pAWNlol
master of the diddly-doo
3,080 IQ
This song has tons of emotion in it, and, believe it or not, I WROTE ALL THE INSTRUMENT TRACKS IN A DAY. thanks for viewing! ^_^

also, could you do me an even bigger favor, and check out (and give a critique of) this old genre-switching prog metal song of mine? its gotten tons of views, but not a single person has commented on it D:

thanks guys!!!

Edit: heres the link to that tab lol https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31588833#post31588833
Attachments:
The Captain can't save you!.gp5
Last edited by pAWNlol at Aug 16, 2013,
Guitar0player
UG's derby Spike
3,183 IQ
The song had a lot of groove and edge to it despite indeed conveying a lot of emotion, if it was recorded it would be much more interesting.

The chorus had a fantastic hook to it and the solos were melodic and original.

All in all fantastic song man.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
pAWNlol
master of the diddly-doo
3,080 IQ
Quote by Guitar0player
The song had a lot of groove and edge to it despite indeed conveying a lot of emotion, if it was recorded it would be much more interesting.

The chorus had a fantastic hook to it and the solos were melodic and original.

All in all fantastic song man.

solos? if you mean the leads then thank you, but this song had no solo lol
nikolazjalic
245 IQ
Wow awesome job man, I'm listening through this for the third time consecutively right now. Very emotional and reflective of the lyrical message. I'd love to hear this recorded, please let me know if you ever do.
pAWNlol
master of the diddly-doo
3,080 IQ
Quote by nikolazjalic
Wow awesome job man, I'm listening through this for the third time consecutively right now. Very emotional and reflective of the lyrical message. I'd love to hear this recorded, please let me know if you ever do.

its probably one of my easiest songs, and shortest, so it would probably be the first one i would record lol. if not, ill just perform it next time i have a live webcam concert