charvel_man
UG's Only Right-Winger
443 IQ
Hi there, I'm Bradley.

I graduated in May 2013 with a degree in BA (Hons) Commercial Music Production (with a 2:1 if you're interested) and I am looking to expand my portfolio of productions.

As I am looking to have some more work to show off to future clients, I seek bands that are trying to have their demo/single/EP/LP mixed perhaps to send to record labels or advertising agencies etc. Since I am technically starting out on my own, I will mix/edit/master your music for unreasonably cheap prices (£25/€30/$40).

I currently do not have to equipment to record artists, but I can mix, edit and master music - if you're in North America, Asia, Mars - I will be able to download your recordings over the internet, produce them and then send your finished music back to you.

You can find my current mixes here: https://soundcloud.com/fendever

Message me on my SoundCloud, through UG private message or any other way you can get hold of me!

Cheers.
NOPE.
charvel_man
UG's Only Right-Winger
443 IQ
Quote by Cold Reader
I'm finishing my BA(Hons) next year so I've got all this to look forward too :/

I'd suggest starting now! Although it isn't ideal, mix uploaded multitracks to start your portfolio off. http://www.cambridge-mt.com/ms-mtk.htm
NOPE.
Cold Reader
UG's IOW Engineer.
118 IQ
That's cool, thanks. I'm on www.shakingthrough.com/ that post all their raw files up, I think you have to sign up to it now. Free membership is 16-bit 44.1KHz, paid membership is 24-bit 48KHz so even for free you get great quality audio.

I do have a little bit of a portfolio, going to get as many bands as possible in this last year though
Last edited by Cold Reader at Aug 25, 2013,
charvel_man
UG's Only Right-Winger
443 IQ
Quote by Cold Reader
That's cool, thanks. I'm on www.shakingthrough.com/ that post all their raw files up, I think you have to sign up to it now. Free membership is 16-bit 44.1KHz, paid membership is 24-bit 48KHz so even for free you get great quality audio.

I do have a little bit of a portfolio, going to get as many bands as possible in this last year though

I'm signed up to that place but I don't want to fork out $72 to build my portfolio . I have done a couple of the free tracks recently. Good luck with your band hunt
NOPE.