it's been almost 10 years that I didn't make any cover songs, i've recently decided (2 years ago) to learn how to use my voice (I'm not a singer, but mainly a guitarist). So I try to work on metal songs.

Here is a cover of a very popular band. I intend to make some others with different ways to saturate my voice, I hope to progress by that way.

(you can download the full mix track by track and the full score (see description on the youtube video))

**link removed***
Last edited by thomas bressel at Sep 29, 2013,
Well, i'm working hard my voice, so if people could see something wrong with that or something that i could do better, i could take some advices
I wanna progress in mix too, so ...
It looks a lot like a thinly veiled promotion of your video...but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time. -I don't have any singing advice. It takes a while to get to the singing parts, and it would be easier if you had a dry acapella track to really give good feedback on the singing. As it is, it sounds fine to me.
Benefit of doubt worn thin - you "must" include logos of endorsements? - my guess is you need views, you have also posted this same thread in other forums. This and the other thread in this forum have been closed. And the links removed.