West Riding
80 IQ
Which guitar(s) do you like, but would never tell your froends? I'll start with mine........

I really like the Avril Lavigne signiture squire tele......

[forbidden link]
jjfeu662
Celestia
150 IQ
I really want to dress up in full black metal attire and play a hello kitty strat.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
Quote by gregs1020
i'll admit to anything i like.

i'd rock a pink burny with a bigsby brother.

I saw it. I want it.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
pachap
Hack in training.
100 IQ
Schecter, because I am not a fan of any bands that play them. Tried one out last week, now I want one so bad. Would have bought one this week if my air conditioner hadn't died.
Ibanez SR1200E
4FunandProphet
Not actually a prophet...
10 IQ
Quote by jjfeu662
I really want to dress up in full black metal attire and play a hello kitty strat.

Quote by lilke
^seconded

Motion carried!
rocknroll93
Warning: Small Parts
30 IQ
wangcaster anyone?

but seriously I played a BC rich mockingbird special X once, and it was nice...
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
Quote by Danitarium
If I had money to throw away, I'd own a pink metal flake guitar.

Refinishing a guitar isn't all that expensive. And if it's something you really want, it isn't exactly throwing it away.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
Danitarium
Giggle Box
40 IQ
Well, I've refinished guitars before I just don't have the money to drop on the spray gun and air compressor needed to spray metal flake.

And while I would love to have a pink one.....the quality of daisyrocks instruments is lower than my standards.

Though maybe I could find some way to clear coat some glitter.

Anybody up for a pink metalflake explorer?
Last edited by Danitarium at Aug 23, 2013,
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
Hell- I didn't know you had SKILLZ! I was just talking about getting a pro to do it.

alhaq369
TunerAddict
Real Ass Nigga
80 IQ
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Blompcube
555 IQ
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
The contradiction implicit in this thread is annoying

yep, there aren't any guitars i like that i wouldn't admit to liking, but if there were, i wouldn't admit it anyway

although i do have a cheap nasty plywood epiphone les paul junior that cost me £80 and i like it. it sounds dreadful (i'm sure it would be ok with a better pickup) but it actually plays surprisingly well since i decided to set it up properly
Happiness is a warm Vox AC30
Carrot
UG's only carrot
310 IQ
Quote by Blackfire.
That's like Dark Funeral performing at a Peace and Love Festival... Wait they did that though lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0hU5zOkbPo

Now i love music as much as the next guy.

But really...

REALLY!?!

Come on...

also on topic, my friends BC rich SoB. cheap as chips but we modded it to ****
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
ClaudioL49
10 IQ
My first guitar, a "GreenWhich" (unheard of, most likely not even registered mark) acoustic guitar, it's made in China pretty much with the plywood that didn't pass IKEA's quality test and the fingerboard is black PLASTIC. Mine also came in with green sweaty greasy shit already on the fingerboard and old strings, ex-demo, but back then I had never picked up a guitar and I couldn't even IMAGINE that you can change strings on a guitar or that it shouldn't have a plastic fingerboard.

The color, although IS ****ING AWESOME (Blue sunburst or whatever the **** it is called), and the shitty, slimmer than a paper sheet finish is becoming a green-ish/blue color on the neck, which seems to make any girl I show it jizz.

Guess it could almost sound decent with new strings to replace the AT LEAST 2 and a half years old ones it has now.

Oh, and the plywood Epiphone Les Paul Jr., I love the design, I can ignore the fingerboard being longer than the neck and the plywood probably would pass at IKEA.
I could always stick a P90 in it when I'll be rich I guess (Epi LPJr - 79 EUR - P-90 pickup-80 EUR LOL)
Blackfire.
Per Mare Per Terras
30 IQ
Quote by Carrot

But really...

REALLY!?!

Come on...

I like black metal but I'm not into that band.. I just came across it on youtube. I posted it because of the comment pertaining to black metal attire while using a hello kitty guitar.. I thought it was funny that this band would play at a "Love and Peace Festival" if you didn't read the title...
MaaZeus
30 IQ
Quote by Carrot

But really...

REALLY!?!

Come on...

New to black metal are you?

I would love to see any extreme metal band play the Hello Kitty squire, just for some trolling and good laugh. To tell the truth, I'd love to own one too...

ESP LTD F-50 + Tonezone
Cort EVL-Z4 + X2N
Cort EVL-K47B

Marshall Valvestate 8100
Randall RG1503
Bugera 333
Peavey Rockmaster preamp

Line6 Pod X3
Last edited by MaaZeus at Aug 24, 2013,
Mister A.J.
Ker-Blang-a-Woggle
62 IQ
... I'm not telling you. It's a secret-secret.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
kevinpaul
10 IQ
I have a thing for Danelectro guitars, the lip stick pups and plywood makes me feel cheap. I have a Dano Honey tone amp.
Blackfire.
Per Mare Per Terras
30 IQ
Quote by kevinpaul
I have a thing for Danelectro guitars, the lip stick pups and plywood makes me feel cheap. I have a Dano Honey tone amp.

dropb81
70 IQ
sub $100 Jay Turser/ Jay jr. 3/4 scale plywood acoustic that I got for my son a few years back. Somehow they got the neck right... It has the lowest action on an acoustic without buzzing that I've ever played. Its great for just sitting on the recliner and screwing around with it. Ive wrote quite a few riffs on that little p.o.s.
Carrot
UG's only carrot
310 IQ
Quote by MaaZeus
New to black metal are you?

I would love to see any extreme metal band play the Hello Kitty squire, just for some trolling and good laugh. To tell the truth, I'd love to own one too...

Yep! How could you tell

I think we all would love a hello kitty guitar. So much to mod on them.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals