ttoommoo91
187 IQ
This is my entry for the competition. My solo starts around 2:35, ends at 4:14
Ibanez RG 560- LeGion- Amplitube 3
I couldn't fix the mistakes that I made, except on two places because the Cubase kept crushing down so I left it this way. The competition was promoted poorly so I heard about it just a few days ago...strangely because the prizes are awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vN32OqxvuQ
LP65
10 IQ
I wouldn't worry about the mistakes, everything sounds perfectly fine to me. But could you share with us some more information about your sound. Reminds me of Rick Graham a little.
ttoommoo91
187 IQ
Pretty sweet, I hear a lot of Jeff Beck influence in there.

Thanks! Wasn't my intention, I'm not really a fan of him to be honest.
I wouldn't worry about the mistakes, everything sounds perfectly fine to me. But could you share with us some more information about your sound. Reminds me of Rick Graham a little.

Nothing too complicated, I'm not good at home production as some guys here. I simply put compressor in stomp A in Amplitube 3 with a lot compression- LeGion amp simulator, green channel, very low drive around 1-2, lots of mids and high volume if I remember correctly then back to Amplitube cab simulator 4x12 closed modern 1, two dynamic mics on and off axis. On the end I just added delay and reverb in rack A of Amplitube and that's all.
insecticide
560 IQ
That was very nice! I love how you ease your way into things and show much restraint. Very tastey!
ttoommoo91
187 IQ
Thanks! Yeah this backing forces you to relax or you can very easy overplay it.
LP65
10 IQ
Congratulations! I saw the prize...wow...!
ttoommoo91
187 IQ
Yes the noise is there because I'm too close to computer/screen and speakers and I don't like using the noise gate.
I have to be honest and say I don't like electronic music so it's difficult for me to be objective. Sorry...