10 18%
Alpha
12 21%
Considerate
35 61%
Voters: 57.
Weaponized
1,756 IQ
Why would you do it unless it was late night and someone might wake up or something?
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox
1,540 IQ
what's pissing silently, like hitting the side of the bowl so it doesn't tinkle as much?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Trowzaa
TwoWorldWars&OneWorldCup
730 IQ
I only do it at night. Otherwise I aim straight for the water to assert my dominance over the household.
Bob_Sacamano
UG Board King
238 IQ
I've always found the sound of the piss hitting the water obnoxious.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
macashmack
Maskcashmack
3,359 IQ
**** that, pissing in the toilet at all is beta as ****.
Your literally marking your territory as just the toilet.
I piss all over the walls and furniture to ensure my territory as the Alpha male.
Dimarzio45
Chookie's Cookie
763 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
I only do it at night. Otherwise I aim straight for the water to assert my dominance over the household.

The best dominance would be to wake everyone up to show who's boss.
Dreadnought
Oceanic Mountainman
5,226 IQ
Who the shit does this
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
WCPhils
UnBanned
731 IQ
I find peeing standing up to be sexist
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Soccerguy
Bloo
665 IQ
Quote by Dimarzio45
The best dominance would be to wake everyone up to show who's boss.

I think he's trying to avoid being rude.

A kind ruler is a loved ruler.
soundgarden1986
vaporwave queen
1,340 IQ
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I've always found the sound of the piss hitting the water obnoxious.

^^
Wormholes
Banned
110 IQ
I always piss on the sides above the water, unless I'm really drunk and don't care. I think I started doing it when I learned about UTI's and that freaked me out. Now it's just habit.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
I do it because I'm preparing myself for a scenario where peeing silently is necessary.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
angusfan16
butts
578 IQ
Everyone pees, no need to be shy about it
Sail upon the open skies
Jostry
UG Member
2,541 IQ
How the **** do you do it without all the water just splashing out and making a mess on and around the toilet? I try and try, but it becomes too messy. Am I just pissing too hard? And how do I stop the piss from hitting the floor in the final part of the piss when you start to run out of energy and your piss stream becomes weaker and doesn't go out as far? That part always ****s me and I end up pissing a bit on the floor.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Xiaoxi
Registered Luser
2,744 IQ
I piss silently by aiming for the side. If you hit directly into the water, it's just gonna splash pee water everywhere. Idiots.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Nelshizzle
Banned
2,790 IQ
At night so I dont wake up my wife. I have a long dick so the piss doesn't have to travel so far, so when it does hit the bowl of water it splashes loudly and creates a ruckus.
King Donkey
yes
777 IQ
I've always thought it sounded revolting even when I'm doing it, so yeah I hit the bowl.
West Ham United
JackSaints
Titleless Peasant
213 IQ
I always piss silently
If you don't like hearing the sound of other people urinating, don't make a racket yourself
I have nothing important to say
-Mantra-
Mhm
47 IQ
I always piss silently. Doesn't splash the water everywhere and no obnoxious sounds.
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
I piss silently because I don't particularly want to be splashed with piss, but you spastics go ahead and 'assert your dominance'.

Real alphas have to piss against the bowl because our superior groin and stomach muscles mean that the piss exist our huge wangs at such a velocity as to vacate the water from the toilet in a magnificent, Pompeii-esque eruption.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 14, 2013,
Duffman123
A cookie full of arsenic
2,383 IQ
My piss was so forceful this morning I had to switch to pissing at the side of the bowl to prevent splash back.
DardySon
Marshmellow Dildo
175 IQ
Quote by Todd Hart
IReal alphas have to piss against the bowl because our superior groin and stomach muscles mean that the piss exist our huge wangs at such a velocity as to vacate the water from the toilet in a magnificent, Pompeii-esque eruption.

So a cloud of toxic gas?

But yeah silent pissing all the time. I've always disliked the sound of urine hitting the water idk why though.
slybacon
Snarky Little Git
114 IQ
I piss as loud as I can even at night. Sometimes I even wake up my family and make them watch as I piss in and around the toilet bowl and make them clean it up. Anyone who doesn't do this is a beta bitch niqqa
WARNING: Signature may not be handwritten
mystical_1
Doomed
336 IQ
Here we go again:

Standing up
Shirt on
Around the back, downward, minutely penetrating wipe
Yellow let it mellow
Quiet at night
Bubbles alright
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

boreamor
^(^_^)^
751 IQ
I always piss silently. I hate the sound myself, and frankly I don't want my pee flying everywhere. There are times when I'll piss loud, hitting the water. For example at a bar and the cubicle door won't close, or other such situations.
fanapathy
B-Tuned
1,983 IQ
The **** is this, have pua nerds invaded the entire internet?
slayer_rule_\m/
Nothing is good.
906 IQ
Real men know how to control their piss. So it's indeed an alpha move.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by lolmnt
I do it because I'm preparing myself for a scenario where peeing silently is necessary.

In a survival situation where you're surrounded by 14 Russian ninjas and the slightest noise may mean your discovery and obvious death, peeing silently would be a useful too.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~