Page 2 of 2
CL/\SH
🤖
1,083 IQ
Can't say I genuinely care. Would if I could do anything about it, but I have to get my own shit together before I can care about the world and all of that
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by Xiaoxi

Yay for making things bright red and orange so that people get scared!

edit: Wait, why is the legend in cm? Obvious fake map is obvious.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Sep 14, 2013,
DardySon
Marshmellow Dildo
175 IQ
Looking at that map it doesn't affect Australia or Europe so I couldn't care less.
mystical_1
Doomed
336 IQ
What concerns me even more is that they continue to try and cover it up or downplay it. When image is more important than public health, watchout.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

JustRooster
Internet Bully
7,164 IQ
Quote by damian_91
The chart legend does. That's not a radiation one.

Ah, I read the article and mistakenly applied it to the chart. Which, I guess, was kind of the point of not spreading fear I was trying to make.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

Lemoninfluence
Masculist
1,223 IQ
The radiation that fossil fuel plants spew into the environment each year is around 0.1 EBq. That’s ExaBecquerel, or 10 to the power of 18. Fukushima is pumping out 10 trillion becquerels a year at present. Or 10 TBq, or 10 of 10 to the power of 12. Or, if you prefer, one ten thousandth of the amount that the world’s coal plants are doing. Or even, given that there are only about 2,500 coal plants in the world, Fukushima is, in this disaster, pumping out around one quarter of the radiation that a coal plant does in normal operation.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2013/08/10/the-fukushima-radiation-leak-is-equal-to-76-million-bananas/
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Todd Hart
Do Sadists go to Hell?
153 IQ
Quote by Lemoninfluence

I was trying to explain the other day why Britain would be infinitely safer, cleaner and more energy secure if we switched over to nuclear power and all they good do was say 'Yeah, but Hiroshima'. Radiation is a boogeyman.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
\m/Death\m/
Shut up, Beavis
21 IQ
Yes. That is what it means.
Quote by EyeForgot
I dont like death
except DETH

Rust in piece, Brennan.

you don't need a license to drive a sandwich.

i crossed my arms and felt like a pretzel named sophie

The universe, man