Page 2 of 2
Quote by Todd Hart
Still not as gay as Superman.

Seriously, Superman is a bullshit hero. He's just invincible. Nothing can kill him. His only weakness, one weakness, is kryptonite. You know what, though? If he flies into the sun he gains power from it and not even kryptonite can hurt him. He's such a shitty cop-out super hero. It's like that kid you always knew who you'd play action figures with. "My guy shot your guy" "Nuh-uh, he's got a bullet proof vest!" "I threw a grenade, he's dead" "nuh-uh he has a bomb proof suit on".

Superman ****ing sucks cocks.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by naedauuf
Seriously, Superman is a bullshit hero. He's just invincible. Nothing can kill him. His only weakness, one weakness, is kryptonite. You know what, though? If he flies into the sun he gains power from it and not even kryptonite can hurt him. He's such a shitty cop-out super hero. It's like that kid you always knew who you'd play action figures with. "My guy shot your guy" "Nuh-uh, he's got a bullet proof vest!" "I threw a grenade, he's dead" "nuh-uh he has a bomb proof suit on".

Damn!

Also, Superman works in the same building that Bruce Wayne/Batman owns.
Who says he's going to be starring in it? He might just play the part of someone who gets rescued or something, with 10 min of screentime.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by naedauuf

Lol at people who try to act jaded by dissing Superman.
this house is bitchin
Quote by naedauuf

TBH his enemies also tend to be "scaled" to his level. Also, in the end the greatest superhero stories are more about what's going on in the hero's head than just fisticuffs.

But I have read like 2 Supes comics in my lifetime so eh.
Quote by hardcore81
the front page says "based on the dark knight falls by frank miller." no such thing, it's called the dark knight returns. i call shenanigans.

I just googled it and the 4th issue of The Dark Knight Returns was called The Dark Knight falls.
I think it would be hilarious if JB was in it. I think they should keep getting more off the wall actors, and just make this one of the stupidest movies ever.

Just think about it, Affleck for Batman, JB for robin, get that peewee Herman guy for the main villain, maybe throw Oprah in there, and the cast of American Pie.

It'll be so stupid it's good.
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Last edited by StopReadingThis at Sep 14, 2013,
Isn't the bigger issue the fact that batman doesn't stand a chance against superman? Since batman's super power is money... he's pretty much a bitch.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Isn't the bigger issue the fact that batman doesn't stand a chance against superman? Since batman's super power is money... he's pretty much a bitch.

If its Frank Miller's Batman, he won't bw a bitch.
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
If its Frank Miller's Batman, he won't bw a bitch.

Meh, I still don't see the novelty of batman as a super hero. They should make Spider-Man vs. Hulk
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Meh, I still don't see the novelty of batman as a super hero. They should make Spider-Man vs. Hulk

That would get really boring after the first ten minutes.

I doubt Superman/Batman is even going to specifically be a versus movie.
this house is bitchin
Quote by homeless-john
Intead he'll just be a brick shit house who lost his goddamn mind.

Pretty much
this house is bitchin
Quote by CaptainCanti
That would get really boring after the first ten minutes.

I doubt Superman/Batman is even going to specifically be a versus movie.

Nah, the comic was good.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
In regards to the Affleck stuff, I do remember all the hate Heath Ledger got when it was announced when he was playing the Joker.

Don't forget, Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms. He's also a different actor now, he's a shrewd businessman and director, I can't see him ****ing something like this up, not at this stage of his career.
Page 2 of 2