ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Or Misery Singals-core if you like.

Two songs for my Absent Skies Project that I've been working on for what feels like ages (the project, not these songs, these probably show about 3 weeks work.) The first song is more or less finished in my opinions I'm happy with it and I probably won't change it much unless there is something horrible that I've missed. The second one needs a bit more tweaking as I'm not so sure about some parts and some of the transitions seem a little off at times. But I need help really cementing down what needs to be changed.

Now I know it's easy to write jokes and stuff about people songs but I'd really like CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. I know I'll get the odd joker but if you don't like something, please tell me why you don't like something!

Thanks in advance; I'll C4C anything requested of me, though I can't promise I'll do it instantly after you comment, I'm only human!

Edit: I'm afraid I've had to zip the songs up as the files were too big otherwise and UG wouldn't let me upload them!
Attachments:
AS SONG #1.zip
AS SONG #2.zip
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Sep 29, 2013,
amonamarthmetal
1,808 IQ
I took a quick listen to the first song and I really dig it. I don't have time for a complete crit but I hope the second one is as good as the first.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
The two are very similar, but I don't think it's as good xD But you can judge that!

Quote by DisarmGoliath
EpiExplorer
orsonfacenospace
5,559 IQ
Hey Chem, my friends band just released a music video and if you like Misery Signals, you'll probs like it a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCYWjUzYmnA
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
ChemicalFire
King of Bacon Pancakes
5,773 IQ
Dat's purdy cool. It sounds more like a NuMetalcore band with Mis Sigs influence sprinkled in, but it's pretty cool.

Quote by DisarmGoliath