TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
Hey guys, i have a bit of a shopping list here. if you have anything that you feel may interest me, post here or shoot me a message

so, it looks like this:

SD Nazgul (7),
DiMarzio Crunch Lab (6/7),
TAD 6L6GC-STR x 4,
Celestion G12K100, G12CL80, G12V30,
Randall, Peavey, Bugera tube amp (212 combo is ideal. i want this for a practice amp for metal),
Boss NS2 and SD1,
Any other noise gates,
anything cool and rackmount (i am a sucker for this stuff :P ).

and that's it for now.

also, i will sell/trade my Crate FW120H and FW412A for anything. valuing it at about £100 ish quid, a few years old, and £400 new. really good rock sound, with a good high end, and a big low end. i replaced it with my newer gear, so it isnt used any more, and can move to another home now. i am flexible with prices and whatever for everything here.

In South Wales, if that is of any concern.

let me know if you have anything going or fancy my amp

cheers guys
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

I want your broken/unwanted gear, UK only. Message me!
TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
add a 1x12 or 2x12 cabinet to the wishlist too; loaded or unloaded, it doesn't matter too much
Looking for any of your spare 12" speakers or electronic components (valves, transformers, anything!) and a Peavey Wolfgang USA. Message me!

TheRiffGod
Somewhere up with Budda?
50 IQ
And add BKP Aftermath, Painkiller, Cold Sweat and Juggernaut (all 6 or 7 string)

Carrot
UG's only carrot
310 IQ
Got a Dimarzio Dsonic if thats any use bud?
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
MickAlmighty
UGs ONLY Human-Raccoon
70 IQ
I'm selling an NS2?
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...