k.lainad
unbanned
2,244 IQ
I bought a generic UsB Guitar Link from ebay. I comes with an instruction manual and a driver cd with guitar rig 2. I tried setting up the drivers but this message comes up:

"This set up is for 32 bit windows only. Please use 64 bit version of start up"

I am running on an HP windows 7 (64 bit). So what do I do and how can I install a 64 bit driver? Where can I get a 64 bit driver?

If i already installed Asio4all driver, will that be enough to safely start using guitar rig w/o error?

Thanks.
k.lainad
unbanned
2,244 IQ
It works. I am getting a loud hiss/screech whever it is playing though. Whenever I play I get this awful hisss/screech in the background of my playing. Once I stop playing, the hiss/screech becomes as loud as the playing volume would be. I don't know what to do! help? I am using a generic usb guitar link.
Arby911
Finding the Pattern
832 IQ
Quote by k.lainad
It works. I am getting a loud hiss/screech whever it is playing though. Whenever I play I get this awful hisss/screech in the background of my playing. Once I stop playing, the hiss/screech becomes as loud as the playing volume would be. I don't know what to do! help? I am using a generic usb guitar link.

What are you using for output?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin