I have Fender Stratocaster (American) with 3 single coils. I would change one on the bridge into hambucker. I saw that a lot of people are using Seymour Duncan in Strato. I play progressive rock and want to get heavy and mellow tone. Could your recommend any hambucker model ?
Lace Sensor either blue or red. will keep positive qualities of single coils and have more balls for the sounds you want.
Although they are active single coils I think EMG DG-20s would be a good choice. I have them in my Strat. They are great for Prog rock, large variety of tones from clean to heavy.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
The Lace Sensors should do you right, but if you are looking for more of an EMG type sound, consider the Lace Alumitones or Deathbuckers. They're still passives, but they have some tonal commonalities with EMGs. Plus, because of their unique nature, you may not even have to change your pickguard, since the HB and singlecoil types are voiced much the same,

Sticking with passive HBs, also consider the Tesla VR series and RailHammer pickups (probably the Chisel).
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
I consider only passive pickups, active doesn't sound good for me. What do you think about Seymour Duncan in Strato ? I played once on Strato with SD, is sounds really good for me, but unfortunately I don't remember which model was it.
The effectiveness of a pickup swap depends a lot on your amp, what is it?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Haha, hambucker.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
Haha, hambucker.

They deliver a fat, meaty tone.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
There's a wide selection of single-coil size stacked humbuckers that would work well with this guitar. I'm actually using a DiMarzio Fast Track II as a neck humbucker (it's sharing the space here with a Sustainer Driver), but it's usually designated for the bridge position on a Strat. About 18 Kohms, etc.