Page 156 of 156
Quote by megano28
First gen is broken if you know what to push for. Just play for the sake of playing

Dunno what you mean in the first sentence tbh, but Rupert fainted, fuck getting rid of him
Quote by Shotgunmerc
Psychic pokes are hella broken in gen 1 so if you get one you've basically got it made for the entire game

I want a clefairy, I'm not nuzlocking

Butter free and maybe a drowsee would be the only viable catches for a nuzlocke anyway, unless you get ridiculously lucky north of cerulean
I mean even in a non nuzlocke run, psychic types are hella OP in gen 1 because they have no real weaknesses, and even the stuff that does affect it is also weak to it

I don't think I've ever actually used a Hypno in gen 1 but if it's anything like having an alakazam then gg ez
Slowbro with amnesia is OP af

The special stat being combined makes for incredibly easy runs. It's better to Nuzlocke with FireRed/LeafGreen
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I'm well aware of how broke the special stat is, butterfree with confusion also wrecks shit up

I got my clefairy, just got charmander too. Current team: pika, charmander, spearow, butterfree, mankey, clefairy will probably swap mankey for bulba, and might swap squirtle/vapoureon/slowpoke for spearow

Interestingly enough this is my first time using a spearow, normally it's pidgey but spearow is so much better in gen1 because gust is normal type

I need to find my old copy of blue, I want to replay it and ev train an abra and butterfree so I can beat Pokemon stadium
Last edited by Bladez22 at Aug 30, 2017,
So in my Y nuzlocke, im preparing for the 8th gym. I've used up every area in the game for captures except victory road, and I don't have much in reserves (mostly just HM slaves or weak stuff that would be a pain to grind) so here's the team

Azumarill
Pyroar
Ursaring
Drapion
Yveltal (going into the fight with Yveltal, I said if I needed the master ball to capture it then I wouldn't be allowed to use it for the remainder of the run. Since I didn't, I'm allowing it, but I'm not using it much and it's not great for the ice gym, E4, or Diantha, so meh)
Amoonguss
Ok surfing a Mantine is legit the coolest shit ever
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Bladez22
When's sun & moon 2 out?
17th November same as justice league, if they both end up getting a midnight release well... r.i.p justice league
- Frank Castle
Quote by Bladez22
??

fighting/ghost type legendary available at game
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
fighting/ghost type legendary available at game

O shit, how long for?
November 16th the day before sun2 and moon2 are out
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
November 16th the day before sun2 and moon2 are out

Ah cool, ty
Anyone fancy being a bae and trading my Porygon for something then trading the Porygon2 back?
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Anyone fancy being a bae and trading my Porygon for something then trading the Porygon2 back?

On sun/moon? I lost my save when I got my new ds and I can't trade yet

I still have those legendaries for you lol
Quote by Bladez22
On sun/moon? I lost my save when I got my new ds and I can't trade yet

I still have those legendaries for you lol

Ah damn Jack

You have legendairies for me 😂😂
- Frank Castle
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Ah damn Jack

You have legendairies for me 😂😂

The ones I hacked in way back when that was a thing you could do, trade and trade back for your dex
Quote by Bladez22
The ones I hacked in way back when that was a thing you could do, trade and trade back for your dex

Oh shit I think I remember now, and I was going to give you a 6IV Jolteon

I have all the legendairies besides Magearna now anyway 🤙
- Frank Castle
Team rocket are back as the villains fuck me the hype train is at full speed
- Frank Castle
I got that legendary today

Also how tf do you trade on moon? I dunno if I can do it yet but if I can I’ll do the porygon thing with you chaz
Quote by Bladez22
I got that legendary today

Also how tf do you trade on moon? I dunno if I can do it yet but if I can I’ll do the porygon thing with you chaz

You got to go through that annoying festival plaza that you have to set up first
- Frank Castle
Ultra moon and sun muthafuckers
- Frank Castle
Are they any different/better than Sun/Moon? I suppose I kinda appreciated that it had to be done eventually, but I really didn't enjoy how much of a change those games made from the usual formula. And also how...'kiddy' they made them, which I know is a weird complaint to make of a Pokemon game. 
Am only 10 minutes into the sequels so far 😂
- Frank Castle
I still haven’t beaten moon 1, I lost my save when I got a new ds. I might smash that out then get the sequel

Is it good?
Quote by Bladez22
I still haven’t beaten moon 1, I lost my save when I got a new ds. I might smash that out then get the sequel

Is it good?

So far so good, I never played the B/W sequels so o don't know how they compare but I'm enjoying it
- Frank Castle
I love this game and I love Salandit
- Frank Castle
I’m still on the first island, but i managed to find a Pichu this time around so I will have Alolan Raichu and that makes me really happy

Also found a Zorua and Contrary Inkay so I’m already having a good time