Page 155 of 155
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
All the Kanto references in Moon/Sun make me want another Kanto game, but one that isn't a RBY remake. Small enough region to throw in a return to Johto and Sevii Islands too.

And make Lillie the main rival in it so we can see how she's getting on over there.

I would be 100% okay with that
Managed to get the latter of the post game done so now is time for what I do best, catching them all
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Holy shit I just found Nugget Bridge pt II.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

so did this gen not sell as well as the last two or is everyone just slacking?

i read the other day that you guys have failed two global challenge events in a row now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I think I'm the only person in here that played Pokemon GO for longer than the first week, but the recent addition of Gen 2 has made the game feel as 'exciting' as it was when it first came out.

Instead of only seeing maybe 1 Pokemon out of every 100 that are worth catching, it's now back to the good old days of basically everything being new again, which is nice.
I'm still playing it, I'm getting the same feeling with Gen 2. I live by a handful of pokestops so the amount of times I've opened the game, seen a new shadow nearby and left to get it reminds me of July.
So I finally got decidueye last night (havent had the time to play moon properly yet), I hated it so much I deleted my save. I want Litten
Roses are red
Birds love to fly
Existence is pain
I just wanna die
You're on crack
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Think I've finally given up altogether on Pokemon GO.

The hype of gen 2 was incredible for the first couple of weeks, but weirdly since then it's actually made the game worse.

Whereas before you'd just see the same trash Pokemon 80% of the time, with the occasional one worth catching, now the trash Pokemon from gen 2 have just replaced them, so it's just 50% gen 1 trash, 50% gen 2 trash, with very little else.
I don't play it extensively, but one of my jobs is a gym and my main school building is a pokestop so it's not much of a pain to turn it on, see what's around, and turn it off.

I forgot that Murkrow and Sneasel don't evolve until gen4 so I was initially super hyped that they're all over my campus and then disappointed that I can't evolve them

I did find a Cyndaquil though so that's neat
If you have high expectations, you end up bitter. I still enjoy playing it with my partner, but I never lost sight of how bare it's always been
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Anyone here play competitive? Smogon or not I'm donw for either and I'm itching for battles and trades
If you slit my throat with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt