Page 155 of 155
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
All the Kanto references in Moon/Sun make me want another Kanto game, but one that isn't a RBY remake. Small enough region to throw in a return to Johto and Sevii Islands too.

And make Lillie the main rival in it so we can see how she's getting on over there.

I would be 100% okay with that
Managed to get the latter of the post game done so now is time for what I do best, catching them all
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Holy shit I just found Nugget Bridge pt II.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

so did this gen not sell as well as the last two or is everyone just slacking?

i read the other day that you guys have failed two global challenge events in a row now.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I think I'm the only person in here that played Pokemon GO for longer than the first week, but the recent addition of Gen 2 has made the game feel as 'exciting' as it was when it first came out.

Instead of only seeing maybe 1 Pokemon out of every 100 that are worth catching, it's now back to the good old days of basically everything being new again, which is nice.
I'm still playing it, I'm getting the same feeling with Gen 2. I live by a handful of pokestops so the amount of times I've opened the game, seen a new shadow nearby and left to get it reminds me of July.