Page 3 of 3

Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

I don't know, I don't see it as a modeling amp so much, but I guess it depends on how you want to look at it. With modeling the idea is to get as close as possible to the original, here I feel like they were just going for the vibe. Either way, whatever. I'll play modeling amps
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
I don't think it's a modelling amp, i just think greg's funny
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Well no doubt, it's always fun trying to get a rise out of Cath
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

Yeah, he's just yanking my chain because I am always going head to head with the modeling guys in here. I know this. The case could be made that it's a modeling amp but in the same way that a clone with two switchable channels (say a plexi and a JCM800 preamps) is modeling the things it is copying. I know what sort of shenanigans he's up to. I thought it was funny too.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Last edited by Cathbard at Apr 5, 2014,
Pussy.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Cathbard
Yeah, he's just yanking my chain because I am always going head to head with the modeling guys in here. I know this. The case could be made that it's a modeling amp but in the same way that a clone with two switchable channels (say a plexi and a JCM800 preamps) is modeling the things it is copying. I know what sort of shenanigans he's up to. I thought it was funny too.

yeah
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

Page 3 of 3