nathc
32 IQ
Hey there.

I'm new to the UG forum, so just a few lines to introduce myself and say hi. I'm Nathalie from Ireland. I love music in general and have quite an eclectic taste, enjoying most types of music. Music had interested me greatly over the years and has inspired me to try out some instruments myself.

I like to mess around with music and musical instruments at home. I have a violin, an electric and acoustic guitar, the violin I have played since the age of 14, the guitar I took up last January. I also DJ, having taken to the decks in 2009. Looking forward to chatting to you all here.

All the best.
clegtr
Let me think...
282 IQ
Hi Nathalie, welcome to the forum
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Lord Waltaa
Bananned
691 IQ
Welcome!
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
slipknot836
Trivium's UG tab wench
3,539 IQ
Welcome to UG!
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
nathc
32 IQ
Thanks lads!!! And I will take the advice on board!
NinaKumar
14 IQ
Quote by nathc
Hey there.

I'm new to the UG forum, so just a few lines to introduce myself and say hi. I'm Nathalie from Ireland. I love music in general and have quite an eclectic taste, enjoying most types of music. Music had interested me greatly over the years and has inspired me to try out some instruments myself.

I like to mess around with music and musical instruments at home. I have a violin, an electric and acoustic guitar, the violin I have played since the age of 14, the guitar I took up last January. I also DJ, having taken to the decks in 2009. Looking forward to chatting to you all here.

All the best.

Hey! Welcome!
I just joined too!
Best of Luck to You!
Nina