stonyman65
Unregistered User
160 IQ
I was thinking about getting myself a copy of Guitar Rig 5 but I can't really justify the price tag just yet so I was wondering if anyone here had used it and what they thought of it, good or bad.

Do you think it is worth the price?
Do the amp sims and effects sound good/accurate to what they are modeled after?

Thanks!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
MatrixClaw
UG God
1,092 IQ
I have it. It's alright.

I wouldn't have bought it if it didn't come in my Komplete bundle.

Unless you're running Pro Tools, save your money and use free amp sims from TSE, Nick Crowe, LePou, etc. They're all just as good, if not better, than all of the commercial products.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
stonyman65
Unregistered User
160 IQ
Tanks!
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
MatrixClaw
UG God
1,092 IQ
Quote by stonyman65
Tanks!

Sure!

Only commercial product that I've ever really been impressed with is TH2... which I own and still never use, cause it takes too long to setup as apposed to my trusty TSE X50
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Clay-man
Say no to saying no
350 IQ
I use it a lot. I like how professional the setup it. Works great live. The amps are pretty good, not the best on the market but they're good.
stonyman65
Unregistered User
160 IQ
Quote by dametalone
*cough* piratebay *cough*

excuse me!

Yeah that's not such a good idea...
(just got done getting rid of malware that was packed in with the install files.)
Quote by strat0blaster

Quote by Cathbard