azrael667
360 IQ
Great stuff. Nice quality as well.

Only one small pet peeve of mine, I think. On the pre chorus thingy I think you're playing a D power chord when in fact it's a D# (the one at 1:45).

Plus that see through bass is awesome.
denzer1992
20 IQ
shittt

yeah you're absoloutely right! i must have listened to this song at least 2000 times in the last decade... i have no idea why i never noticed that!
ibzshredder
10 IQ
very nice! one thing i suggest to you is to not play always down stroke you can play this song just as well using alternate picking it is a great exercise to try and get the accents when you alternate pick. good job on the drums and bass too
ThoriumEx
Tab Contributor
102 IQ
Quote by ibzshredder
very nice! one thing i suggest to you is to not play always down stroke you can play this song just as well using alternate picking it is a great exercise to try and get the accents when you alternate pick. good job on the drums and bass too

Dude, playing MoP in alternate is a sin...
fanapathy
B-Tuned
1,802 IQ
Quote by ibzshredder

While I agree you can altpick this song and have it sound fine, this song is also a great downpicking exercise - and since Hetfield&Co downpick it - why not go for it. It's great to have that speed when you need fast gallops and triplets you in other songs. I don't think it's fair to criticize for downstrokes in a cover when it's "written" like that.

Great job on the cover Very solid for a 1 man band. You got some clipping audio (bass drum I think). I wish I could play fingered bass like that Awesome solo. Cheers
denzer1992
20 IQ
Thank you everybody! I'm glad you like it!

In case anybody is interested in backing tracks... I uploaded all 4 backing tracks on dropbox (Drums, Bass, Guitar James, Guitar Kirk)
I guess the drum track would be the most interesting for all the guitar players here!

I put all the Downloadlinks in the description of the youtube video!