Page 562 of 562
captaincrunk
See, I Got News for You.
921 IQ
:-D
Quote by :-D
i've heard there's no draven, so the game has to be worthless

There is a McCree, which is similar in terms of showmanship and bravado. But he doesn't have the massive hulking testicles.
NUMAS
UG's beggar.
300 IQ
NothingRocks Well it is hard to farm when you're feeding your ass off
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
Gaz_m2k5
How appropriate.
2,139 IQ
I am in Gold IV now, which is a grand achievement. (last time I played ranked was season 3, started in Bronze II and got to Silver V for the ward skin).

They better do a good Victorious skin this year... knowing my luck with skins, it'll be Victorious Evelyn or something.

Also did a One for All as Bard earlier, absolutely rekt the enemy Fiddlesticks team. Bard so good in 5v5... chain ults, ridiculous roaming and mobility, chain stuns, crazy AA burst.
Last edited by Gaz_m2k5 at Jun 20, 2016,
Vlasco
121 IQ
Im feelin like its going to be Thresh or Lucian because they're in every damned ranked game ever
behind_you
Very good!
1,371 IQ
its going to be victorious graves or kindred

blitz's only reward is being nerfed into the ground

rip
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Gaz_m2k5
How appropriate.
2,139 IQ
I hate how they keep bringing out skins for champs that don't need more skins. How many champions have like 5+ alternate skins, and even multiple 1350rp+ skins, meanwhile other champions are completely ignored. Trundle is my favourite jungler and he has not one good skin. Some meh-okay skins, but no good skins.

Nami and Tahm Kench are a couple of my faves which also have no good skins.

That said, it probably will be victorious vayne or thresh, because they're always played and have far too many skins. Thresh especially, considering how new he is.
Last edited by Gaz_m2k5 at Jul 2, 2016,
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
I'm still waiting on some skins for Zed and Leona that are "must haves"

Nami, too

All other champs can go fuck each other for all I care
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Gaz_m2k5
How appropriate.
2,139 IQ
There are some champions which are tough to design for, like Nami and Tahm who are basically just different coloured fishes in all their skins. So it's like, just use one of the many recurring themes to make a skin for them.

And now they're bringing out more pool party skins and pool party miss fortune is one. She already has loads of skins, including arcade miss fortune which is similarly bright and colourful.
behind_you
Very good!
1,371 IQ
they give skins to boobed champions

they also hold back on nerfing said boobed champions, because boobed champions sell skins and nerfing them would interrupt their cash flow

its why blitz is in the gutter, wish they'd just give him boobs
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Jul 2, 2016,
Scarmadillo
14 IQ
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
I hate how they keep bringing out skins for champs that don't need more skins. How many champions have like 5+ alternate skins, and even multiple 1350rp+ skins, meanwhile other champions are completely ignored. Trundle is my favourite jungler and he has not one good skin. Some meh-okay skins, but no good skins.

Nami and Tahm Kench are a couple of my faves which also have no good skins.

That said, it probably will be victorious vayne or thresh, because they're always played and have far too many skins. Thresh especially, considering how new he is.

Traditional Trundle is all you need. Although constable is pretty good too imo
NUMAS
UG's beggar.
300 IQ
It wouldn't matter what skin you played on Trundle if you could keep his original voice over, because

that

laugh.
Quote by Victory2134
You're just so energetic and cute. Exactly what I want in a pet squirrel, except you're a person.

I kindly ask you to correct my grammar. And also to smile.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,539 IQ
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Vlasco
121 IQ
Id be surprised to see a victorious vayne skin ever