ie cat scratch fever riff ,do you guys use one fingers to Barr the two strings or should I use two fingers ? it seems very hard to vibrato with just the one finger barring the two strings ...
It is a bit harder but generally I think the barre way of doing it is probably better; most licks that involve double stops are fingered such that barring makes more sense.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Album.
Legion.
I usually do violin-style vibrato for double stops and chords. I'd fret each string individually.
Quote by cdgraves
I usually do violin-style vibrato for double stops and chords. I'd fret each string individually.

That works fine with a clean sound but with distortion it is not impressive. As already been said, vibrato is easier with each string fretted individually but you should learn both as a lot of riffs require the bar.
This is a very good question, use 2 fingers & it comes much cleaner from the wrist. Vibrato takes years to truly master, but in this case your thumb hangs over top fretboard loose & wrist is rotating back & forth. An exercise that helps is hold your hand in front of you in "hang loose" hand sign... Rotating it gently but fast left & right is a great exercise for this. Fingers will be locked together & move as one unit from the rotating wrist.. Great Vibrato always comes from the wrist, not wiggling the fingers as you probably know.