Draco H.
312 IQ
Hey guys I'm saving up for a new guitar and still not being old enough for a job, thought id offer to build pedals for people. I can build most distortion/ovrrdrive/fuzzes no problem as long as I can find the schematic. I could build almost any pedal, as long as it's not digital or some super complicated circuit. So far I've built 5 fuzz factories, a wooly mammoth for a bass player, modded some BOSS pedals, and even installed one of my homemade fuzz factories into my guitar. I can build them very fast once I get all the parts ordered; I made the wooly mammoth in one day. As far as painting goes, all I can do is paint solid colors, so if you want a graphic, you'd have to send a painted enclosure to me. If your interested post your email below and I'll get to you ASAP. Thanks
Draco H.
312 IQ
Quote by ninjamunky85
Sounds interesting man, got any pics, sound clips?? Prices???

Sorry im writing everything on my phone and i don't have any sound clips, I'll see if I have any pics and I can email them if I find any.
Draco H.
312 IQ
Quote by ninjamunky85
Sounds interesting man, got any pics, sound clips?? Prices???

I found a pic of the wooly mammoth, what's ur email and I can send it to you?
As for the prices, it varies. For a fuzz factory I think $130 is fair, $150 for the wooly mammoth, it mostly depends how long it takes.
Draco H.
312 IQ
Bump.

Something I forgot to add I can install a charge pump in any pedal that supports 18v either permanently or with a switch to change between 9 and 18 volts