bustapr
Marty's loyal follower
2,857 IQ
cool entry. I like the melody you chose very much.

check out my entry if youd like:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1631269
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
ryan19
838 IQ
Wow, Im really blown away by your playing man!! Great technique! Wish I could play like that, with all the sweeps and what-not. Good thing we only play blues lol. Awesome tone and production on this track!

Thanks for listening to our song btw. We have a new website up where you can get a free download of 'The Seaside' by joining our mailing list! http://www.albatrossblues.com/
awesomo41894
Tab Contributor
3,176 IQ
Quote by ryan19
Wow, Im really blown away by your playing man!! Great technique! Wish I could play like that, with all the sweeps and what-not. Good thing we only play blues lol. Awesome tone and production on this track!

Thanks for listening to our song btw. We have a new website up where you can get a free download of 'The Seaside' by joining our mailing list! http://www.albatrossblues.com/

Thanks a lot man! Ive put a lot of time into my playing! Thanks for watching!
Octavarius94
401 IQ
Nice job man! Very melodic in the beginning and then you added in some real nice and clean sweeping stuff. Your hands look like they are moving a mile a minute!

Great work and definitely a solid entry
awesomo41894
Tab Contributor
3,176 IQ
Quote by Octavarius94
Nice job man! Very melodic in the beginning and then you added in some real nice and clean sweeping stuff. Your hands look like they are moving a mile a minute!

Great work and definitely a solid entry

Thanks man! haha Ive found the longer i play, the less i focus on the fast stuff and go more towards melody haha I think the trick is finding the perfect blend. Thanks for the return crit dude!
xinou
Ishplayguitarish?
77 IQ
Really good job here, came here from my video and yeah i think you could play my shit

With your technique and melody i could see you in a deathcore band but also in more mainstream bands such as inflames haha, whatever you do stay true.

horns up
awesomo41894
Tab Contributor
3,176 IQ
Quote by xinou
Really good job here, came here from my video and yeah i think you could play my shit

With your technique and melody i could see you in a deathcore band but also in more mainstream bands such as inflames haha, whatever you do stay true.

horns up

Thanks dude! haha I wish i was in something like in flames haha thatd be so sick
Lovecannon
The Baddest
3,851 IQ
Damn dawg, great tone! Good chops as well! Btw if you ever wanna do some In Flames kind of stuff I can sing like old Anders (The Jester Race - his lower growl)
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro