Picked up this '83 Olympic White Fender Telecaster this afternoon. Really great price for a guitar in this shape. The bridge pickup was replaced with a Seymour Duncan. The olympic white lacquer gives it a great vintage look. The neck feels thin compared to my AVRI strat, so it's a nice change of pace. The rosewood fretboard also gives a different feel. The action is a little high, may need to have it setup by a local tech. Otherwise, she's a pretty impressive guitar.

You can't go wrong with a good Telecaster. HNGD! Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Teles are the best
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here