Page 44 of 44
Quote by UselessHero
Hey
I've been frustrated with my guitar tone since forever and finally came up with the idea of a new amp.
I currently own an Epiphone Futura Custom ( i love it.) use a Seymour Duncan Power Grid ( distortion) and... a tiny Ibanez IBZ10G.
The budget is 150 euros. Should i wait 'till i gain some more or i can easily find a substitute? Remember that this is a practice amp i'm talking about, something i can have fun with and at the same time not be afraid to record something.
Thanks

Save your money until your budget gets closer to 400-500 euros. You won't find anything decent for 150. At least not something you wont want to replace in 6 months.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Save your money until your budget gets closer to 400-500 euros. You won't find anything decent for 150. At least not something you wont want to replace in 6 months.

he tells the truth.

at the lower spectrum jet city amps aren't bad, but I don't really know what exactly you are looking for.

post a 'what amp thread' and provide proper information and that will help us find you what you are looking for
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Hi all
i ve got a question about neunaber immersive. It has a detune and an echo function , which means it has its own chorus and delay (if you turn down the reverb knob). So , my question is ; if i buy this pedal ( i want it for ambient stuff) . then there is no need for me to buy a separate chorus (tc electronic corona) and delay (mxr m169) pedal? For example , if i wanna use chorus in a solo , will the neunaber do a good job just like a corona would do? The same example goes for the delay as well
Quote by johny0423
Hi all
i ve got a question about neunaber immersive. It has a detune and an echo function , which means it has its own chorus and delay (if you turn down the reverb knob). So , my question is ; if i buy this pedal ( i want it for ambient stuff) . then there is no need for me to buy a separate chorus (tc electronic corona) and delay (mxr m169) pedal? For example , if i wanna use chorus in a solo , will the neunaber do a good job just like a corona would do? The same example goes for the delay as well
The problem is if you want to switch between just a chorus, just a delay, just a reverb, or all 3 or any combination, you will have to reach down to adjust the pedal every time.
Will Lane Yeah you re right . it will be quite unpractical.Well to be honest I was trying to save some money but i ll end up buying all 3 of them :p Besides, i like the sound of them very much so i think it ll be worth it. Also , thanks for the feedback i appreciate it
johny0423 get a strymon mobius and a delay pedal of your choosing (or a strymon timeline if you want to go all out), not cheap, but you can do just about everything on them.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

trashedlostfdup Hi and thank you for the feedback. I just saw your comment (i saw and your other one in my pedal order thread too). Tbh, the mobius doesnt excite me very much, actually not at all. The timeline is really nice, but for some weird reason the Dig sounds better to my ears :p. Im actually thinking of grabbing both the dig and the mxr cause i just love the way they sound. As for my pedal order thread, the order you suggested makes a lot of sense and i ll definately try it Thanks again!
Quote by johny0423
trashedlostfdup Hi and thank you for the feedback. I just saw your comment (i saw and your other one in my pedal order thread too). Tbh, the mobius doesnt excite me very much, actually not at all. The timeline is really nice, but for some weird reason the Dig sounds better to my ears :p. Im actually thinking of grabbing both the dig and the mxr cause i just love the way they sound. As for my pedal order thread, the order you suggested makes a lot of sense and i ll definately try it Thanks again!

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7