Page 49 of 49
Quote by cha33 armstrong
What would be a good on/off distortion pedal in front of a clean amp for a metalcore/5150 sound, for stuff like BFMV, Parkway Drive, While She Sleeps

I've been looking at a metal muff, I also love the old Ibanez/Maxon SD9 but i dont know if it will be good for that sound

What's your budget?
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
What's your budget?

I'm willing to spend £140-150
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
What amp are you playing through? That's a lot of money to spend on a pedal if the amp's not good. And if the amp's not good it's not that much more to get a good metal-orientated amp. Of course, you might have very good reasons to want it in a pedal, maybe you only occasionally play music like that in a cover band or something like that, and that's fine too. We just want to be sure you're not wasting your money.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?