yellowv
2,766 IQ
So woke up this morning and my LP GAS had come back for some reason. I was bored so I figured I would make a trip to Guitar Center. Never have high hopes when I walk in GC but they had a sweet Traditional Pro II up high on the wall. I asked them to get it down for me figuring it was going to be all banged up and set up like shit like always at GC. To my surprise it was dead mint and played great. Setup was even perfect. So I took it home. The trad pro II's are kind of a modernized standard. It has a 57 classic in the neck and a 57 super in the bridge as well as push/push coil taps on both volume pots. It also has a 10db active boost on the top tone pot. The pickups sound great. It also has Grover lockers which are a nice feature on an LP. The finish is champagne and looks gorgeous. Here are some shit pics.

ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500

Peavey 5150
Yamaha THR10x
bobafettacheese
1,387 IQ
So you woke up had LP GAS and bought one the same day? Well done good sir and I like the color! Congrats and a HNGD to you.
Gibson-DC standard, PRS S2 Mira, Ibanez RG570, Schecter Banshee 7, Fender HWY1 tele, Reverend Manta Ray 290, Charvel Pro mod
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL100, Peavey 5150, 2-2x12's
Misc. Pedals
lilwill000
344 IQ
I think he got rid of the GAS somehow.. or at least thought so until he woke up.

Either way. Nice guitar.
DubfromGA
Old beginner
761 IQ
That is one sweet looking guitar.

Congrats on a beauty, sir. I'll bet it plays really nice, too.
2014 Gibson SG Special
Peavey Classic 30
Squier Standard Stratocaster HSS
Fender CD60CE
Fender v2 Mustang III
Roland Micro Cube
MXR M75
JustRooster
Professionally Crabby
7,261 IQ
I love that finish. Congrats!

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

The Judist
The problem is choice
2,175 IQ
What the hell kind of champagne do they drink at Gibson?

HNGD!
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Dave_Mc
Chirp and Swirl
2,967 IQ
sweet
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?