So im performing for an event in school called youth day(not too sure if they'd have it where you guys are from), and im kinda looking for some rock songs that would nicely bring across that mood. Looking for something without vulgarities but has that subtle rebellious type of lyrics.

An example would be fall out boy songs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzL0EM1pKY

Thanks in advance people
My rig:
Yamaha CG-110A
Ibanez RGIR20E
Laney Linebacker 5

"My guitar is not a thing, it is an extension of myself, it is who i am" -unknown
A Day to Remember (pretty much anything recent is pretty angsty, without swearing)
"Another Brick In the Wall" Part II "Education" (Pink Floyd)
Last edited by NormH3 at Jun 23, 2014,
I'm not too sure whether this will breach your rules, and I can't remember all the lyrics, but there is Black Veil Brides - Youth and Whiskey, if you wanted to go along with the 'youth' feel. But there are other songs you can play from them which give off the same feel.
"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.” Shakespeare - Macbeth