Hello there!

My question is simple: Can anyone help me in finding a brand where their thicker gauge strings are definitely tapered towards the bridge end?

I have two 5-string Ibanez basses, and both their bridges are reasonably slim, so they don't fit anything but a tapered 130 on the low B. I use exclusively Elixir because they're the only ones I can get easily that I know to have a tapered B.

Now I have to play in drop A with my new band, so I am looking for a string gauge that'll make the A feel similar to my B tension-wise (140, if I'm using a 130 for B?), but I don't know what brands have their strings tapered and can't seem to find any info online. Hoping for some help from experience.

Have read something about Circle K I believe, where you ca customise your entire stringpack. Would totally do that if I know they're tapered xp.

Ordering online is no problem, as long as I know for sure the strings are what I need!

Thanks for taking the time to help me out!
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
That's basscism.
Then I shall insert my erect penis into the narrow vaginal cavity of my blood-relative whom I predate by approximately 5 years.
Most string makers produce tapered bass strings. Here are just a few of them:

http://www.bassstringsonline.com/Taper-Core_c_251.html
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Too bad that site doesn't work for me because I don't live in the US. I'd already found it a while back. Thanks for the suggestion, though!