Hi, making a guitar and don't want to go overboard with harware on it (will probably replace it in the future anyway). So yeah I want to try Humbuckers as i haven't tried them before. I don't want to spend more £20 for the two (so yeah really cheap) but could you recommend me some - I've found lots on ebay quite cheap from Hong Kong and china though I'm not sure how much I should trust them.

Thanks
^ yeah you probably don't want to cheap out too much

i've heard decent things about entwistles and axesrus pickups too (though i haven't tried them), maybe slightly cheaper than irongear but still not exactly £20 for two. I probably wouldn't go any cheaper than that.

Used might get you down to the price you want, though.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Warman pickups.
Might get a set for £25 posted. Meant to be good but cheap. Step before iron gears.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
yeah i think i've maybe heard that they're ok too. Maybe ironstone or something like that as well. they're a bit cheaper, though, they might be a step below irongear, as you said.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?