Page 915 of 915
congrats andrea, had no clue that you were married
that's absolutely amazing, so glad to hear that life is going well for you
FireFromTheVoid mountains of madness is my favorite lovecraft, agree that cthulhu isn't amazing
Quote by Shotgunmerc
I haven't heard of them but will check them out and no I haven't yet because I'm a scrub
I figured so, to both tbh. But do it, you'll love it. You'll love it all.

Quote by dawgeth321
The animes seasons are ending. Need moar
Konosuba ended, sad times indeed.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I think you're right, I just like to leave in the winter. I go into like forum hibernation
So cold. So cold.

Quote by Andrea55
Hey guys quick update on my life, I'm no longer working a fast food job that I absolutely hate, my marriage is going super awesome and I can say I'm debt free (until I buy a new car next month lol) I love my job, I'm a caregiver in a residential care facility so I'm taking care of old people and I really am the happiest I've ever been. I plan on going further with nursing so I can make top dollar. I didn't think I would like this kind of work but I really do, it's a great feeling! Anyway love you all!
Niiice.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Josh, it's actually been cold as shit here this week. I went and bought a scarf and I now love my neck blanket
Quote by anvil is god
congrats andrea, had no clue that you were married
that's absolutely amazing, so glad to hear that life is going well for you
FireFromTheVoid mountains of madness is my favorite lovecraft, agree that cthulhu isn't amazing

Is that the one with the dude that can't sleep or something and starts seeing this ancient city in the valley in the moonlight and then as time goes on thinks he lived there and was a vital part of the cities defenses when it got attacked but fell asleep and him in his house/hut/whatever is his dream?

Don't feel like skimming through all his story but if so that's my favorite I read, was such a perfect circle and I really don't know what to believe with that one.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Joshua Garcia

Konosuba ended, sad times indeed.

I know! I thought there was going to be another couple episodes at least
Quote by Shotgunmerc
Joshua Garcia am listening to Rome hero foxes and ye its good
When We're Older is best song.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I work when the new eps come on.
But I think they show replays on Wednesday's? so I need to take note.

Wasn't really interested at first but now it feels like I may as well watch since I have it on that channel every day.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I work when the new eps come on.
But I think they show replays on Wednesday's? so I need to take note.

Wasn't really interested at first but now it feels like I may as well watch since I have it on that channel every day.

Yeah dunno. You can watch them on the Adult Swim website, but you need to have a cable provider to be able to watch them. Since they're being asses about it, I'm using KissCartoon I just watched eps 1 and 2, and holy shit. It's freaking amazing.
Does Adult Swim have the original seasons? I want to refresh myself on it before watching the new season.
[IMG]http://www.i.imgur.com/vzC5EKt.png[/IMG]

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
I second Neccy's question.
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Can someone tell NUMA that I'm not talking to her. And stop calling me Cha.

Quote by bassofthe
Yes Numa. Move to Norway and get me.

Quote by necrosis1193
We're all waifus now
Quote by necrosis1193
Does Adult Swim have the original seasons? I want to refresh myself on it before watching the new season.

Doesn't look like they do. KissCartoon does though, and I'm sure other places as well :3
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yo Shotgunmerc I know you're probably busy and all but check these guys out:

Just a disclaimer that if you've already told me about them in ST then you didn't post this song particularly and thus are not doing it right.

Also, have you listened to the Rome Hero Foxes acoustic album yet?

Just listened and yes I did enjoy but I haven't finished the RHF acoustic album yet because I've been busy with the new Stolas album. It's got some fun guitar parts, you should check it out (the single is called Bellwether)
Shotgunmerc listen to this song too if you haven't already.

But also finish the RHF ep.

In fact, just stop being yourself and do all the things I do.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Quote by Shotgunmerc
Joshua Garcia tbf I kinda hate myself so maybe I will try being you
As a friend, I feel obligated to inform you that I am giving you terrible advice for the sake of amusement and you should probably just work on loving yourself.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Mar 22, 2017,
Well after 15 years the Naruto anime is complete.

...now to wait for Boruto.

The king is dead! Long live the king!
Quote by Joshua Garcia
As a friend, I feel obligated to inform you that I am giving you terrible advice for the sake of amusement and you should probably just work on loving yourself.

:3
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care