Page 928 of 928
Dance Gavin Dance.

Gonna see them, Polyphia, Icarus the Owl and Wolf & Bear myself in 2 weeks.

Also gonna be playing Mothership in its entirety.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 25, 2017,
Shotgunmerc has not been posting lately and it is concerning. Where are you my dude? D:
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

Also dawgeth321 and Fatlumpthe1st are you guys watching The Ancient Magus' Bride? Cause it’s like anime of the year quality.
Quote by SGstriker

I'm way behind on it, but I have been. The 3 or 4 episodes I've seen have been awesome I'm also enjoying Kekkai Sensen. Anything coming up in the winter to look out for?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Shotgunmerc has not been posting lately and it is concerning. Where are you my dude? D:
hes to busy playing undertale
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by dawgeth321
I'm way behind on it, but I have been. The 3 or 4 episodes I've seen have been awesome I'm also enjoying Kekkai Sensen. Anything coming up in the winter to look out for?
Honestly, those are the only 2 shows I’m not behind on.
Still haven’t gone through the next season myself.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
hes to busy playing undertale
I can only hope he’s there grinding up a ridiculous amount of mons to send temmie to college.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Shotgunmerc
Oops
D:

Do... Do you even know who Mettaton is????

Also hey I was worried you went awol for some reason.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Also dawgeth321 and Fatlumpthe1st are you guys watching The Ancient Magus' Bride? Cause it’s like anime of the year quality.

I'm glad it's getting a whole 22 episodes that's for sure. Although in the last episode I don't understand how
Chise was okay. Didn't she get stabbed through vital looking areas by a huge mantis claw? Bit odd, but I'll deal
Other than that, it's great I dunno about AotY though. Depends on whether or not you want to count sequels
Quote by Fatlumpthe1st
I'm glad it's getting a whole 22 episodes that's for sure. Although in the last episode I don't understand how
Chise was okay. Didn't she get stabbed through vital looking areas by a huge mantis claw? Bit odd, but I'll deal
Other than that, it's great I dunno about AotY though. Depends on whether or not you want to count sequels
O yea I forgot that happened.
Probs cause she's magic I guess lmao
Anime of the season is fine too.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
D:

Do... Do you even know who Mettaton is????

Also hey I was worried you went awol for some reason.

No

I’ve just been super busy lately. Also my computer got infected with malware so it’s in the shop ayyyy lmao

Also also things are moving along for recording of my album, I think I’ve hired every musician I’ll need, so I’ve also been practicing that material (see my Facebook for some sick riffs bro)

Also also also Mario Odyssey
Quote by Shotgunmerc

Also my computer got infected with malware so it’s in the shop ayyyy lmao

DMX Christmas covers are the best thing ever and I need more of it
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
necrosis1193 I disagree sir

This is the best thing ever. Totes getting one.

All the beefs I had in the gear plans thread are now irrelevant. Its just sounds too stupidly good to not throw money at it. And apparently a lot of the beefs I had don't apply to this particular pedal.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 29, 2017,
I like how cookie, obscene, andy and sometimes bottle dropped by to say hi and then dissapear.

Also I haven’t seen numa in forever.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
I like how cookie, obscene, andy and sometimes bottle dropped by to say hi and then dissapear.

Also I haven’t seen numa in forever.

Yeah they need to stop doing that
Quote by Shotgunmerc

This song goes so hard fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This is my favorite off the new album

Also Josh gogogo this whole album
Streamed most of it the other day. Still not the biggest fan, but I will say this is probably the best album they've made to date.
Quote by SGstriker

So Shotgunmerc, DGD, Polyphia, Icarus the Owl and Wolf and Bear were all great last night even though the crowd was as rowdy and shove-y as you can possibly imagine.

Also, I talked to one of the members of Icarus, but it was awkward because I didn't recognize him and wasn't sure I could buy from him. I think it was the guitarist. Was the dude with the sick mustach, All the unasked questions haunt me.

But he did talk me into buying a cool shirt and the CD both for $20.
Quote by SGstriker

https://scontent.fagc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22042092_10155557517231070_8730835092239808730_o.jpg?oh=efd876d7f1ea4d550d7c29bf844e8070&oe=5A9145EF

Which one of these fellows was it

Also which shirt did you buy

Also also I'm jealous af of that lineup  
I watched some of my recording from the concert and it was the guitarist, so the guy under the O.

Doesn't look like they sell the shirt online so here's a picture:

Told me "Yeah we're from Oregon, so this is pretty much all we see."
I'm jelly.

And fwiw I enjoyed it enough for the both of us.
Also, assuming I can figure out the tuning >_>, I may make a cover from their new album. Failed Transmissions is freaking sick.
Quote by SGstriker

Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 10, 2017,
I’m more of a thread cock tease, if you will.
Quote by SGstriker

Taken from ylyl

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee