Page 2 of 2
Quote by deadsmileyface
weed is good yeah but you cant post that in the same post saying "sleeping pills kill your REM sleep" cuz weed interferes with REM too.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure REM smoked lots of weed back in the day, and they were a pretty successful group.
huh. well i'll be.

if only there existed a thread where we can discuss scholarly journals reporting upon the use of drugs.

oh well.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
these are the sleepers ive used in order of enjoyability. the first two i enjoy too much and force myself to stay awake, the last one i'd rather just not sleep

heroin
oxycodone
valium
seroquel
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I feel like this is slowly turning in to a drug thread rip off.
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by MHDrunk
these are the sleepers ive used in order of enjoyability. the first two i enjoy too much and force myself to stay awake, the last one i'd rather just not sleep

heroin
oxycodone
valium
seroquel

Chookiecookie approved.

This is now the hidden drug thread
ayy lmao
Quote by Baby Joel
I don't know, I'm pretty sure REM smoked lots of weed back in the day, and they were a pretty successful group.

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I don't have trouble falling asleep. I just do lots of things all day and then I'm tired at night. Last couple days I've actually had trouble waking up. If you force yourself to wake up early and do something that requires you showering/eating/getting outside etc you won't feel like going back to sleep later and you'll feel tired at night.

I've started exercising in the morning when I don't have class, and it helps that I have to walk a lot to go out anywhere because my bus stop is on a hill. If I don't have anything to do I just go out anyway so I can watch my shows or study somewhere like a Starbucks with free wifi, instead of staying at home all day and doing the exact same thing. I feel really useless and dumb if I don't go out at least once a day or talk to people so this helps with that too. Also if I feel like I'm not tired enough yet I return home during rush hour, which takes like 2 hrs and is pretty stressful and makes you tired even if you're just sitting on a bus or train.

Basically, the more stuff you do in a day the more tired you feel at night, and try not to do important stuff at night
cat
Quote by Wiegenlied

wow, I'm being compared to Kanye. I mean, I'm not his biggets supporter, but I recognise his artistic abilities

thanks man
does this happen if you're sleeping alone or when your gf is there as well? if the former, make sure she is lying next to you as much as possible. I can't think of anything more relaxing than watching a woman you love sleep
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
does this happen if you're sleeping alone or when your gf is there as well? if the former, make sure she is lying next to you as much as possible. I can't think of anything more relaxing than watching a woman you love sleep

just remember

you don't always need to be in the bed with them to watch them sleep
Page 2 of 2