Page 3 of 3
Quote by Philip_pepper
I'm reaaaallly close to buzzing my hair.

I got my hair cut like that for the first time when I was 15. #2 all the way, mofos(yes, it sounds like poop!).

Mum hated it. My gran really ****ing hated it(said I looked like a convict), and my siblings took the piss out of me for weeks. On the other hand, I've never had so many girls start talking to me as when I had really short hair.

Since these were the same girls who'd spent years ignoring me unless they thought I'd done homework they hadn't, I expected little from this, and as it turns out, this was exactly the right thing to expect
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
^Hey, slappsy, you know what they say: When you cut your hair short and girls like you, they clearly think you're the second coming of Hitler and are hoping they can be your Ava Braun instead of dying in a gas chamber.

To be fair, I could've brought up Nazi's way longer. It just took 3 days and 2 bottles of wine for me to lose my sense of tact and my memory of Godwin's Law.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
^Hey, slappsy, you know what they say: When you cut your hair short and girls like you, they clearly think you're the second coming of Hitler and are hoping they can be your Ava Braun instead of dying in a gas chamber.

To be fair, I could've brought up Nazi's way longer. It just took 3 days and 2 bottles of wine for me to lose my sense of tact and my memory of Godwin's Law.

I dunno, Hitler was one for a parting. On the far right, no less.

Ba-dum TSHHHH!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 3 of 3