Page 114 of 114
Now for something a little different. I just got my order from Well Hung Guitar Straps & Accessories of Canada in the mail today.
https://reverb.com/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories

Thanks to fellow UGer dspellman who turned me on to this company.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
My go to guitar, guitar that I love.

My 1996 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard (with a set of Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Humbuckers).
I love this guitar.

Also pictured, my Marshall SL-5

I bought this today.
My 1998 or 1999 (DN + 6 digit serial number) American Fender Deluxe Stratocaster

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Sep 17, 2016,
My newest addition,
2015 Dean DimeBonics ML to see more of my gear visit my profile.

current 'metal' pedalboard. fulltone clyde -> pitchblack -> fulltone fulldrive 2 mosfet -> malekko wolfetone unity -> splawn promod/nitro send -> malekko chorus -> cmatmods deeelay -> splawn return. & a splawn footswitch
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

"How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50!" (Tuesday 2017-02-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/

Trashed ENG Shop Tour!
---> https://youtu.be/KQVlpYaulhA
This beauty just landed at my doorstep.

Custom made left-handed Mustang.
Aluminium neck.
One piece alder body.
Sustainiac system.
Tonerider P90.

Last edited by NordicBard at Oct 1, 2016,
here is my terribad attempt on art:

the retro blanket has the mojo.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

"How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50!" (Tuesday 2017-02-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/

Trashed ENG Shop Tour!
---> https://youtu.be/KQVlpYaulhA
Here's the sisters, Delia, Sheena and Lola, FACS USA's
https://www.flickr.com/photos/136615170@N07/28366671166/in/dateposted-friend/
Last edited by nastytroll at Oct 7, 2016,
Methinks this thread would be better in GG&A, considering guitars are pretty much only a third of most rigs (amp and pboard). Anyways here is my most recent family picature.

Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 27, 2016,
2002 ASAT Classic - Bought used and finally got it yesterday

Mesa Dual Recitifer Roadster
Schecter Diamond Platinum with EMGs
Line 6 300HD
...and loving every minute of it.
Last edited by sharpefather at Nov 29, 2016,
This is my main acoustic, Martin D-16GT. My other acoustic I left at my moms house for when I stay over. In the corner you can see my Blackstar HT-1R. My Marshall DSL5c is in the living room.

From left to right: Gibson Les Paul 60s Tribute, 2016 American Fender Stratocaster, 2017 Gibson Les Paul Standard
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
My first family photo in years. I have a small collection. Not pictured is my Squier Stratocaster (because it's in shambles)

Left to right: Alvarez MC90, Vox Virage DC, Edwinson Harlequin (consort series), Peavey V-type (modified slightly), Washburn F52SWCE
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Here's a picture of my cheap Epiphone SG Special, which I just recently restrung and set up as a baritone tuned A-A

(3 bottoms strings from a Daddario EXL220S set (that would be nickle wound short scale bass steel strings with the gauge 75-60-40. The 3 top strings I am more unsure about though, as they were taken from loose guitar strings I had lying about, but my guess is 32(w) - 24 (w) - 17 (plain).)

I am planing though on buying a brand new set matching these specs, except the 17 will be nickle wound as well.

It plays and sounds surprisingly well, better than it ever did as guitar, and the tension of the strings are near perfect as well.

Didn't have any problems with the intonation, the truss rod needed a major adjustment though.

Beside that I own an Ibanez Mikro bass (28,6"), my main bass, and an old beat up Aria Pro II Laser Electric Classic with active pickups, my first bass and main bass for years, now modded to kind of a baritone slide bass tuned C (1½ step above a guitar A string)- C (an octave below) - G (same as a bass G string)- C (same pitch as the first C), as well as a Santana 3/4 classical acoustic guitar.

As some might have guessed, my main instrument is bass, though I started off on guitar, and am finding new love for this instrument with my "new" baritone.
Last edited by NoiseNinja at Dec 11, 2016,
^ How do you even play that thing? That guitar is absolutely filthy. Yuck.

You cannot expect those strings to last very long at all if the fretboard is absolutely caked with dirt and god knows what else like that. It's legit pretty disgusting and unpleasant to look at.

Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
I apologize if I caused offense as that was excessively frank in hindsight. But come on, man; that is pretty nasty and neglectful. The guitar itself is not the problem I have. But keeping a guitar from being that dirty is within the means of absolutely anyone. So while what I said was assertive, I don't think it's too unreasonable either.

Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
This is what I'm working with right now

Not pictured is a Boss RC-20 and a DOD compressor 280.

The Aurora/Boss/Jekyll & Hyde are in the effects loop of the Trio+
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.

Aria Pro II, TA-62. Made in Korea (Samick.) NOS from 1999. I bought it a few months ago with a bad selector switch and the pickups removed. It had an issue, someone attempted a repair, gave up, and then was stored in the back of a music store for 15 years. I gutted the cheap electronics and put in all new pots, switch, jack, and pickups. The pups are a pair of PAF clones that I once had in an SG copy. This guitar is unusual in that it's a full hollow body with a block only under the bridge and tailpiece. The PAFs give it a deep jazzy sound which I love.
it's all good..
Sick dichroic pickguards

Stratocasters are the most perfect aesthetic design ordained by God after the McLaren F1, Nudibranchs and the small of a womans back.
Got these babies in stereo for house fun. I played a little over 3 hours ago. My ears are still ringing

Quote by paruwi

FGN Masterfield MSA-HP-C (MiJ '14)

FGN NeoClassic LC-10 (MiJ '14)

FGN J-Standard JFL-C (MiJ '13)

and a few more have joined the family in the last year...

FGN Masterfield MSA-SP-C (MiJ '15)

FGN Expert EFL-MH-PH (MiJ '11)

FGN Masterfield MSB-CM (MiJ '10) Prototype for MusikMesse Frankfurt, only one made

Epi Tak Matsumoto DC Custom (MiC '14]

Epi LP Junior (MiC '13) with Gotoh Bridge
Last edited by paruwi at Feb 14, 2017,
Gary Kramer - Custom

Schecter - Damien Special FR
This is my 40th birthday present, a Custom 24 PRS 10 Top Tortoiseshell 30th Anniversary guitar - I love it!!
Played here through my Hughes and Ketter 18W Tubemeister amp

Last edited by gshilladay at Feb 16, 2017,