Page 115 of 115
My current equipment, just for practicing and on a budget.

Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
My first real guitar modded with my back coated textured acrylic.  Made from a 100 dollar Squire.  Wish I had made it from a MIM Strat, but it plays fine.  This inspired me to do three fully custom builds, entirely from scratch - hired a local luthier to rough cut body blanks and make necks to my design specs, and I will be shaping the bodies, inlaying the necks, finishing them, then setting up.  The quilted acrylic guitar will have gold EVO frets, and all gold hardware.  All these will have hand wound humbuckers by local winder, Turnbull.  

BTW, the Dune pattern in the top guitar was made from molds based on actual sand dune ripple photos from Mars, taken by the MRO spacecraft that is currently mapping the planet mars, and the "quilt" pattern below was made from photos of actual quilted maple, with some design freedom (I added some facial imagery - eyes looking at you, if you look for them)

Stratocasters are the most perfect aesthetic design ordained by God after the McLaren F1, Nudibranchs and the small of a womans back.
StratsRdivine My god, those are some beautiful guitars.

Not my guitar, but my brother's custom Jackson DK1 he ordered in 2005, with a beautiful paint job done by Dan Lawrence.

"There was Pope John, if you remember. Now there's Pope John Paul. The next pope's gonna be Pope John Paul George, and we can see where they're going. It's that more populist edge Pope John Paul George and Ringo, he's going to take off; he's going to have songs in the charts."
~Eddie Izzard, "Circle", 2000

"Boy bands should be exploded from a great height. They’re just pretty people singing music written by others."
~Eddie Izzard
Also while I'm here, here are some pictures of my father's home-built Stratocaster. The neck is maple, ebony fretboard, and the body was made out of a slab of plywood. The pickups in the guitar are a set of Fender Custom Shop pickups (can't remember what era they're based on, but I believe they're '60 something, possibly '65.

"There was Pope John, if you remember. Now there's Pope John Paul. The next pope's gonna be Pope John Paul George, and we can see where they're going. It's that more populist edge Pope John Paul George and Ringo, he's going to take off; he's going to have songs in the charts."

"Boy bands should be exploded from a great height. They’re just pretty people singing music written by others."
~Eddie Izzard
Ippon Can definitely agree.

My amplifier. Clean solid-state amplifier built by my father, I believe it's 60W. One of the channels is based on a Fender '65 Twin Reverb, the other a Fender '59 Bassman. The spring reverb in it is amazing as well.
Side note: the microphone in front of the amp is an AKG D310, and yes, I know it's not plugged in.

~Eddie Izzard
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse, one of a limited edition of 40

ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Wow, some really amazing guitars on this thread. I have a relatively small collection of gear, but some of it is very tasty too!

Here's my latest axe:

It's a Strandberg custom shop. Made in Sweden, with a swamp ash body with maple top, roasted maple neck, Seymour Duncan Pegasus and Sentient set, and a 26.5"-28" scale length. The rest of the build was standard. 

This is another nice axe that I got a few months ago. Very hard to find these in this condition nowadays: 

It's a Fender HM Strat. Originally used to be a pink finish, but it's aged nicely to a flaming orange. Guitar is entirely stock other than the control knobs because the original plastic got soft and broke apart. A very nice guitar, it has an interesting radius. 

Hope I don't get a warning for this last pic. I noticed that a few posts above mine had more than three pics in them, and the rules state that it's okay to have three pics, IIRC. This is a really sweet bass that I just had to share. 

It's an ESP Horizon-II Five-String bass made in their custom shop in Japan. No markings anywhere on this other than a serial number on the back of the neck, really weird. There's ESP written on the truss rod cover though. I really love the fact that you can cop both P tones as well as J tones with the different pups. And since there are two volume controls, you can blend the pups and that takes stuff into really interesting sonic territory. 
I've bought an Epiphone SG-400 yesterday. My cat seems to like it as well.

Jackson Pro Dinky DK2M
Squier Strat SE
Marshall Valvestate VS15R practice amp
Ibanez S521

Ibanez S771

Last edited by Cosmiceddie at Jul 9, 2017,

This is the old Behringer that i'm using to practice ... we all gotta start somewhere right ?  
Last edited by Cassandra_Kitty at May 16, 2017,
Ibanez Destroyer DT420

Ibanez Destroyer DT425

this
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Last edited by the_white_bunny at May 24, 2017,
Jackson Kelly KE1 Marty Friedman

Jackson Kelly KE1T Marty Friedman

My Ibanez S7420-BK (2010-2013 version)

~Eddie Izzard
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Jackson Warrior WR1 Custom Shop

Jackson Warrior JS32T