Page 114 of 114
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
Now for something a little different. I just got my order from Well Hung Guitar Straps & Accessories of Canada in the mail today.
https://reverb.com/shop/well-hung-guitar-accessories

Thanks to fellow UGer dspellman who turned me on to this company.

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
40 IQ
My go to guitar, guitar that I love.

My 1996 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Standard (with a set of Seymour Duncan APH-1 Alnico II Pro Humbuckers).
I love this guitar.

Also pictured, my Marshall SL-5

I bought this today.
My 1998 or 1999 (DN + 6 digit serial number) American Fender Deluxe Stratocaster

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Sep 17, 2016,
Ikillintel
UN chained
90 IQ
My newest addition,
2015 Dean DimeBonics ML to see more of my gear visit my profile.
trashedlostfdup
diet coke fiend.
1,300 IQ

current 'metal' pedalboard. fulltone clyde -> pitchblack -> fulltone fulldrive 2 mosfet -> malekko wolfetone unity -> splawn promod/nitro send -> malekko chorus -> cmatmods deeelay -> splawn return. & a splawn footswitch
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.
mlrr
Banned
10 IQ
I'm using it now and it's awesome! I've signed up for my account and have been bringing in fat paychecks. For real, my first week I made $302 and the second week I doubled it and then it kinda snowballed to $120 a day! juet folllow the course.. they will help you out...

Useful site.................. http://www.CashPay60.Com