Page 116 of 116
ennauollouanne
114 IQ
I think most of the people on here aren't used to the new Paramore yet, and if you don't like it just don't listen to it. I've been a fan of Paramore for years and that means that I fell in love with them when I heard AWKIF, riot! and BNE but I actually REALLY like the new album. They've grown up and Hayley's vocals are much better than on AWKIF or any other album. They also gave Jeremy (bass) and Taylor (guitar) the chance to have a say in the process of making the album instead of mostly just Hayley and Josh in the earlier days so what you're hearing is probably what Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy wanted us to hear.
Gerard_xD
-
684 IQ
Just checking, is the last track meant to fade out and then fade back in again?

simran13
16 IQ
Quote by ennauollouanne
I think most of the people on here aren't used to the new Paramore yet, and if you don't like it just don't listen to it. I've been a fan of Paramore for years and that means that I fell in love with them when I heard AWKIF, riot! and BNE but I actually REALLY like the new album. They've grown up and Hayley's vocals are much better than on AWKIF or any other album. They also gave Jeremy (bass) and Taylor (guitar) the chance to have a say in the process of making the album instead of mostly just Hayley and Josh in the earlier days so what you're hearing is probably what Hayley, Taylor and Jeremy wanted us to hear.

Well I'd like to argue about the growing up part but whatever. This new album does nothing for me.

Just checking, is the last track meant to fade out and then fade back in again?

Yes.