Page 3 of 3
ironcrossman
14 IQ
i know metallica did on most of st. anger except invisible kid ( g# d# g# c# f a# kirk also uses an esp viper baritone for this song) the unnamed feeling ( a# f a# d# g c) and godsmack does on songs such as awake, i stand alone etc. and disturbed did on songs such as indestructable, inside the fire etc.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by jb_reborn
These guys play in drop C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mz5YwxnoTM

Holy shit your band sucks even more than the average UGer band

Also, nice job at pretending you're not in the band when you have a massive link to them in your sig.

EDIT: Why was this stupid thread even bumped?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at May 8, 2011,
Deelsmack
21 IQ
I'll bump it again but only to make a suggestion. Why not have stickys for bands that play specific tuning. That would be pretty cool. I really like playing drop c and drop c# because I love the heavy tone. I know I could listen to a song and figure it out myself but if I had a list to refer to, I'd probably find a lot of bands I like that I've never heard before. I'll throw in a few I didn't see.
Mudvayne, haste the day, some thrice and trust company. A few I can pick off the top of my head happy strumming!
HxCftw
10 IQ
Bands in Drop C....

Confide, A Day to remember, for today, Make me famous, Close to home, Our last night
i_PaNiiC
209 IQ
Asking Alexandria, falling in reverse, escape the fate, black veil brides, a day to remember, eatmewhileimhot,of mice and men. . some of My darkest days, some of eyes set to kill. i think memphis may fire and iwrestledabearonce does but too not sure.
Last edited by i_PaNiiC at Jan 5, 2013,
helltothee
Idiot
55 IQ
A lot of metalcore bands use it. Additionally, Metallica used it for most of St Anger, Children of Bodom have it in some songs and Pantera use it in a couple of songs.

Mostly modern hardcore bands use it I guess.

Quote by FryingNemo
I saw Satan one day
He looked kinda gay
The bible hates gays
So Satan I shall slay
Amen.