Page 134 of 134
I just got Nocturniquet about a week ago because I hadn't listened to these guys yet really. Might become one of my favorite albums ever... the drums are mindfucking as hell sometimes the snare's accents get really weird but I love it so much.
Quote by Dregen
I just got Nocturniquet about a week ago because I hadn't listened to these guys yet really. Might become one of my favorite albums ever... the drums are mindfucking as hell sometimes the snare's accents get really weird but I love it so much.

If you want drums that really fuck your mind, try some stuff from The Bedlam In Goliath and Octohedron.

For example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQAIdE0hP50
Yeah. Not too bothered really. Shame I never got to see them but they were way past their best it seems.
Yeah, it definitely wasn't a surprise, but it hurt me. I never did get to see them live, all I have now are bootlegs and low quality youtube vids. Bosnian Rainbows isn't even that great. They're good, but nothing really ground-breaking like the Volta was. And I'm mad because their only show near where I live was 21+.

This seems like a trend in all of Omar's bands to be honest, they always end on a bad note. It seems like he always leaves selfishly. That's how At the Drive-In was, and from some of Cedric's comments, it seems like that was how this was too. He also only came back to At the Drive-In for the cash, which it seems like the only reason we would get a reunion from these guys in the future. He constantly talks about moving from one era of his life to the next, and whenever he does so he seems to screw over those who stuck with him in that past era.

I'm still a big fan of the guy, he's still one of my favorite composers, but he can be an impulsive asshole. It's just that that opinion of him doesn't ruin my opinion of his music.
oh well
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Noctourniquet wasn't a great way to go out. More a whimper than a bang if you ask me.
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?