I'm looking for ANY scandinavians in here that know the Stavanger ( Norway) band of Kaizers Orchestra.
ANYONE???

if not, people please download or buy the album Evig Pint and Maestro!
They sing in norwegian, put just learn the lyrics and digg the amazing and unique sound.
Tired of indie bands all sounding the same? KAIZERS ORCHESTRA!
the only alternative band out there, playing " gypsy" music from Norway..

Dannish and Swedish people ought to know who we're talking about!

YES I'M NORWEGIAN..

Harald, Stavanger

http://www.universal-rock.de/_artists/kaizers/
I've read so many amazing things about this band over the past 5/6 months but I still haven't bothered to check them out, trying to get an album for my birthday.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Jeg er NORSK! Saw them live for the first time at this years Roskilde-festival. Great live-band, with an amazing and originaly sound never before heard! I think "Ompa Til Du Dør" is a great album too!!!
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side...
You stole my avatar. Boo.

I think I might change mine anyway.

Anyway, aye, like Andrew said, I too have heard good good things about this band. One to check out in future methinks.
Quote by Hoika
Jeg er NORSK! Saw them live for the first time at this years Roskilde-festival. Great live-band, with an amazing and originaly sound never before heard! I think "Ompa Til Du Dør" is a great album too!!!

Wheee, der var jeg også.

But I don't really like them.
They are so, so good. More a live band (they probably put on one of the best if not the best show i've seen) but their studio stuff is great too, purely because the songs are so entertaining.
Quote by onlyonehere
You stole my avatar. Boo.

I think I might change mine anyway.

Sorry!!!
Too many menbers here to ceep track on

Btw, Kaizers Orchestra has great entertaining lyrics (that is if you undrestand norwegian, dialect from Stavanger to be more presisley). Each album is a different story, and when it comes down the lyrics is all buildt up on the same subject. Sort of a musical-fairytale!
The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side...
first song i heard by them was in a little animated clip on funnyjunk.com. they re pretty good got lots of their songs.
Jeg er ikke Norsk men jeg kjenne dem. Jeg bo i Amerika. (I'm not Norwegian, but I know them. I live in America).

They're really a great band.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by dxvxb
first song i heard by them was in a little animated clip on funnyjunk.com. they re pretty good got lots of their songs.

the video was "War" and had bak et hallelujah, thats how i heard of them too haha, ive since gotten every album and im the only person i know who listen to them they're awesome one of my favorites
yes ಠ_ಠ am
serious

Quote by Jackintehbox
It's when Charlie Sheen rides in on a horse and punches you in the leg.
If you like Kaizers Orchestra, I would appreciate it if you would take the time to approve my tab for "Siste Dans" off their newest album.