Page 10 of 10
Quote by Draken
yay i got k-lined for paraphrasing a joke told by someone else.

explain please
from daylight...
...into darkness
L4D discussing the ratio of male to females and high chance that female was forced into sex. Might have mentioned someone quitting over it as being moody.
Banned for the reason i made an off-colour joke. Like so many other's do, that server should be empty.
from what i see, the events didn't take place in the UG channel luke.. therefore as connor says, it has nothing to do with UG and whilst i personally disagree with it, there's nothing i can do *shrugs*
from daylight...
...into darkness
You made a stupid unwarranted joke about rape, for which I kb'ed you from my channel, which has nothing to do with UG, you obviously unbanned yourself as I didn't remove you from aop and then CONTINUED WITH THE SAME JOKE, which did upset me, yeah, jokes like that do because of certain events in my life, pretty much everyone in tnc knows that, if you can't deal with the consequences don't come in. It has nothing to do with UG, you got yourself banned from the server, so why cry about it on here? End of.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I'm not crying about it you silly girl. I'm just commenting on it. Now hop off back to your ivory tower.
Chat was getting silly anyway arbitrary rules based on personal preferences. Pointless favouritism and nothing of interest to talk about. But then lonely shut ins have so little to discuss.
You're right banned for one mistake whilst being consistantly ok or quiet is fair. I suppose then though personal dislike is more important than fair and efficient management.
You're consistently a dick who doesn't know when to shut up. Your ban will expire in a few days, I'm sure you can survive till then.
I hardly speak at times though, in fact i've been forgetting about chat for long periods of time, and most of the time other people are worse than me.
wow.
talk about freaking complication just to go to a chat for this site.
i'm not even going to bother with all that.
it would be so much eaiser to just make a chatango.
but whatever
Quote by TechnicolorType
wow.
talk about freaking complication just to go to a chat for this site.
i'm not even going to bother with all that.
it would be so much eaiser to just make a chatango.
but whatever

lol, you could just follow the java chat link, or go to www.ircster.com and type /join #ultimate-guitar but desktop prgrams are much more convenient for a regualr user, so it makes sense to let them know how to use them

Quote by nightraven
kbai

y r u not in teh chatzorz?
Quote by jimmy_neutron
lol, you could just follow the java chat link, or go to www.ircster.com and type /join #ultimate-guitar but desktop prgrams are much more convenient for a regualr user, so it makes sense to let them know how to use them

y r u not in teh chatzorz?

still would be much easier to just go to something similiar to www.ultimate-guitar.chatango.com and you could easily add that to your favorites to make it "more convenient."
well, if you are comitted to using a java client, imo, ircster is far far better. The java link from the forums, was always a bit.. meh.
Looks like a full server crash again guys, we need Connor for it and I don't think anybody has his number or anything.

It'll have to be patience I'm afraid.