Page 26 of 26
Argh.

I was gonna go see them in July with a friend, but he's so goddamn useless, it looks pretty unlikely now. I've got to see them live. Got to.
RIP Adam
I wanna see video of that qt you went with [when I follow you on twitter you should expect stuff like this]
Quote by Samdroid
Setlist from last night:

Dramamine
Bury Me With It
Dashboard
(new song!)
Fire It Up
Satin in a Coffin
Custom Concern
Satellite Skin
Black Cadillacs
(new song!)
Float On
Paper Thin Walls
King Rat
The World at Large
Fly Trapped in a Jar
The View
-
Ocean Breathes Salty
Gravity Rides Everything
The Whale Song
Cowboy Dan

Such an awesome show, they played their asses off. They seemed to have a lot of technical difficulties, they took forever to take the stage and Isaac's guitars were acting up a bunch. That said, it was totally worth the wait. The new songs both seemed to have a really foreboding vibe to them, I wonder what that means for the new record. I would see them again in a heartbeat.

jesus what a setlist. i wouldve died if they ended on cowboy dan (they didnt even play it when i saw them )
Quote by genghisgandhi
I wanna see video of that qt you went with [when I follow you on twitter you should expect stuff like this]

She actually does have a YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/marinashutup. She's quite rad.
Last edited by Samdroid at Apr 13, 2013,
Quote by Samdroid
Setlist from last night:

Dramamine
Bury Me With It
Dashboard
(new song!)
Fire It Up
Satin in a Coffin
Custom Concern
Satellite Skin
Black Cadillacs
(new song!)
Float On
Paper Thin Walls
King Rat
The World at Large
Fly Trapped in a Jar
The View
-
Ocean Breathes Salty
Gravity Rides Everything
The Whale Song
Cowboy Dan

This is the best thing ever.
Quote by Joshua1207
That setlist is pretty awesome. Starting with Dramamine and ending with Cowboy Dan is just perfect

I can't think of a better opener/closer. Playing Whale Song second to last is pretty cool too. I love that song, especially live.
Be Brave is cool. I really like the dynamic changes in it, typical Modest Mouse, which is actually a compliment. I hope they're a little harsher on the album though.
The new song's nice. It's no Night on The Sun or Dramamine, but it's pretty cool nonetheless. It's probably a grower, me thinks.

Also, Eric Judy's hair + hat combo's pretty cray.
RIP Adam
Agreed, it definitely didn't blow me away, but it's a solid song.

I don't see it even being one of the strongest tracks on the album, but who knows, like you said it might be a grower.
UGH my friend who ended up going to the show got to meet Isaac Brock and shit. They let 3 people backstage, and she was one of them.
RIP Adam
Last edited by SexyLikeAPig at Apr 30, 2013,
i have a question

after the life like weeds part of dramamine live, at the very end when isaac is singing something like "i've got nothing to lose (words) we've got nothing to prove"

what song is that from
i miss the old kanye
Y'all know a good delay to get for M&A sound?
American Strat
Peavey Vypyr 75w
I've been obsessed with these guys for the past few weeks. Started with Baron Von Bullshit Rides Again (awesome live album) and went from there. I'd say what my favourite album is but it's just too hard. Same with individual songs.
Just watched their KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas performance and they were so damn solid. They nailed the new tunes. Can't wait for the album in March.
This isn't coincidence
there's no such
thing
New single isn't particularly good. Shouldn't have been terribly tough to predict. Oh well...