dudey5691
1,354 IQ
I'm looking for about 20 minutes of songs in this low tuning...here are some songs to give you an idea of what music I'm looking to play

"had enough" - breaking benjamin
"still running" - chevelle

I still need more songs, so i'm open to most suggestions of songs in that genre...
garfunkleskater
53 IQ
Well these songs may be heavier and not what your looking for, But i know that slipknot tunes to drop B....Maybe that could help? most of them are easy to play if your fast.
dudey5691
1,354 IQ
eh...any suggestions on songs though? that's what i was looking for, since my bands opening for a metal band...and yeah...no slipknot =P
_-Skeletor-_
799 IQ
Mudvayne play drop b...drowning pool maybe...yeh s;lipknot every song is in drop b...mushroom head....myb stone sour
dudey5691
1,354 IQ
ok...i'm still looking for more songs, since i'm not sure on what to play
dudey5691
1,354 IQ
yeah, five people is nothing compared to slipknot...and my band's not the metal one...we just need to play some heavier stuff so we don't incite a riot in the crowd
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
Damageplan, Down and some songs on Slayer's new album are in drop B.

You could easily play them the extra half step down.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
FrenchyFungus
"UG God"
3,872 IQ
Stop with the ****ing triple posting.

If people know songs, they'll post them

Try this
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
DanelectroHomie
10 IQ
A lot of songs by Soilwork are in drop B, and I know for a fact that "Colony" by In Flames is drop B flat.
Afew words about your mom, "You were a pain in her birth canal, now shes a pain in your ass...."
guitarwannabe16
2,376 IQ
unearth is in B. They use seven string guitars but ive learned to play some of their stuff by just tuning everything to drop B.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
guitarfreak191
135 IQ
Suffocate by Sevendust (Amazing song, one of my personal favorites)
Destroyer by Static X
Breath by Breaking Benjamin
Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin
I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin

A few examples, all are good songs in my opinion
I know this thread is a few years old, but I figured it might help someone else out
sunken0887
234 IQ
also for all you drop Bflatters like myself... most of the reroute to remain album by in flames was in that tuning as well...a lot of the gothenburg bands favored that tuning and i believe some entombed and other sunlight studio sounding bands used Drop Bflat as well, i think majority of the album wolverine blues by entombed was Drop Bflat or B-flat standard
LiquidSkies
392 IQ
You're all talking about Dropped-B...thought he's looking for Dropped-Bb?
I only know of In Flames and coldrain from the top of my head for that tuning in 6-strings, however.
xkovacsx09
Tater Salad
124 IQ
everything Breaking Benjamin from Phobia onward is in drop-Bb i believe.