Page 5 of 5
ricta2
245 IQ
Listening to some kind of cadwallader all the way through is magical.
ricta2
245 IQ
It seems like they really have broken up but the band still haven't said anything themselves saying whether they're still together or not.

Word is though that all the dudes in the band will be going into some other awesome projects and something awesome apparently also happened to Tank so i'm def. stoked for them but still bummed at the same time because Algernon is my favorite band.
BK202
The Shape of Jazz To Come
614 IQ
they still haven't officially announced it, they'll probably give more information on like any future dates or a final show or something.

They're still on The Fest's website, if The Fest is their last show, I'll have to fly down
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by BK202

They're still on The Fest's website, if The Fest is their last show, I'll have to fly down

lol @ you thinking you can still get tickets for Fest.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
rockfan7
UG's Best Surface Tension
1,525 IQ
It's sad they broke up (if they did). Good thing I never really cared that much about them I guess
Red-One
10 IQ
They announced their soon-to-come breakup at their show in Philly the other night. They are probably one of the best bands i've ever seen live
spitonastranger
Kinski Assassin
554 IQ
I don't think anyone can expect bands like this to last. Between the samey-ness of playing this music nightly and the near impossibility of ever reaching a wider audience. It really sucks though, these guys were beautiful.
ricta2
245 IQ
They are hands down the best band i've ever seen. They really just have the most fun shows lol
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Quote by BK202
Someone should do an internet tribute band to Algernon with me, but it'll be Star Wars-themed and called "Alderaan Cadwallader"
Joined.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown