Page 63 of 63
I aquiesce before you and your high gain Armada.

I spent some more time w/my RK, tried some settings and stuff I saw on YouTube, and I think I got it sounding how I want finally. Settings didn't turn out to be as odd as I thought they might be, I just had to learn how to approach it. Time now for a retube.
Ibanez UV777 - Carvin TL60 & 727 - Jackson KE3
Splawn QuickRod - Mesa Stiletto & RoadKing - Peavey Ultra+ - Peavey Bandit
Some pedlulz & cabz

7 String Legion
Anyone had any hands on experience with the Triple crown? Particularly how does the clean compare to the lonestar

Was thinking of trading my lonestar special for one due to the extra channel for tight metal stuff (usually use my lonestar for blues-rock)
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CSV Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Schecter C7 Blackjack
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
Quote by BCKRedBaron
I aquiesce before you and your high gain Armada.

I spent some more time w/my RK, tried some settings and stuff I saw on YouTube, and I think I got it sounding how I want finally. Settings didn't turn out to be as odd as I thought they might be, I just had to learn how to approach it. Time now for a retube.

Try boosting with Koko Boost Reloaded. You'll thank me ; )
Paroxysm
It certainly sounds great with my modded Tubescreamer. I've never had a chance to play with a Koko Boost. A guy who works at the local music store here has one. How does it compare to the typical Tubescreamer-type OD?
Ibanez UV777 - Carvin TL60 & 727 - Jackson KE3
Splawn QuickRod - Mesa Stiletto & RoadKing - Peavey Ultra+ - Peavey Bandit
Some pedlulz & cabz

7 String Legion
It doesnt cut the bass unless you wanted it. A switch (left, center, right) to choose three modes and I always left it on the left. The center kinda thin it out too much for my taste and turning it to the right adds too much bass (or low mids) for rhythm but could be alright for leads. Always felt the rectifiers just needed enough (higher) mids to tighten it up without cutting out the bass.

Thats for the Reloaded version; never try the original one but if the left position on the Reloaded is like the regular in that regards then you would love it.
Nice!

My babeh at the moment

I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.