Page 73 of 73
Quote by elatihc
aw crap.

I was going to see them live in 2 weeks in Bangalore and now apparently they are not coming due to Visa issues.

This year they are finally the headliners at the 2nd Bangalore Open Air in July.

I really wanted to see them live but not sure I can make it this time
Some other good stuff like Sodom and Dark Tranquillity on the bill this time too (and stuff like Ihsahn, Leprous and Animals as Leaders which I have no intention of paying good money for)
Resurrection time.

The band is currently working on their followup to Dystopia, titled Plagues Of Babylon. Track list is as follows:

"Plagues of Babylon"
"Democide"
"Among The Living Dead"
"The Resistance"
"If I Could See You"
"Peacemaker"
"Cthulhu"
"Parasite"

Release date is currently some time in October.
Quote by snipelfritz
I never thought I'd say this, but Bloody Piss sounds damn good.

The Iced Earth Thread
New album artwork revealed:

Actually looks pretty sweet if you ask me.

Updated track list here

And the release date has been pushed to January.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Looks good, hopefully it will be a bit better than Dystopia (which wasn't bad but just didn't excite me too much)
The artwork looks awesome but I don't have very high hopes for it. It'll probably be along the lines of Dystopia; decent but nothing special.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
http://youtu.be/7yLBNRyGvG8

New song.

HELLEDIT: Ugh, this song drags on and is pretty boring. Hopefully the rest of the album isn't like this.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Oct 11, 2013,
Quote by Helloween4Ever

HELLEDIT: Ugh, this song drags on and is pretty boring. Hopefully the rest of the album isn't like this.

While I agree with this statement, it still sounds better than the glorious burden. Hats off to Stu Block. Thought it was Barlow for a minuet.
Last edited by somepunkkid at Oct 11, 2013,
Stu's doing an amazing job replicating Barlow, but on first listen the song in general isn't too impressive. I'll have to listen to it a few more times though
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

That track reminded me of mid-tempo Persuader when they aren't ripping off Blind Guardian.

Eh, Iced Earth are way past their prime anyhow.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Iced Earth being my favorite band, I hope this album has at least 5 good songs on it. Dystopia was a major disappointment in my eyes. After you hear the best, you expect the best from then on, anything less is a disappointment.
Iced Earth are not in my genre of choice but I still isten to them, that goes to say that they have something special.
"I would happily pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today"

-Poldo (the guy with both hands in his pockets!)
we just jammed out to tribute to the gods at Motiv8 skateshop.

www.motiv8skateshop.com

edit - rhapsody now playing
Judas Priest ftw.

Quote by shadow__666
I still can't figure out why you'd write stuff on your guitar when you could have a Hello Kitty strat like all the other metal kids do.

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Jackson DX10D
Dean Schenker Std
Peavey 6505+ 112
One of my favourite bands, I love Plagues but it did trake me a while to get into it. Love Dystopia too. Stu in my oppinion is they're best singer, Never thought I would say that over Matt, but Stu's range is awesome.
Really cool guys, met them a few times now. I hope on the next tour they do the VIP again, that was an awesome expirence.
missed this release somehow...it started pretty well I thought but the part where the guitars come in full force could have been sped up a bit...the verse gets a bit boring though. hopefully the other tracks are better.