Page 15 of 15
MHDrunk
The Mad Baron
2,934 IQ
Been binging on them quite a bit recently. My favourite is probably Under a Funeral Moon, the riffs on that are pure evil
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
progbass
UG Resident
1,030 IQ
I listen to Ssj the most, followed by blaze. I save TH and Moon for special occasions
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
VampireGoldfish
Suddenly...
3,634 IQ
Blaze is an album you can play when you're in any sort of Metal mood. Fantastic, one of my all time favorites. I really dig most Darkthrone albums myself. They released their grouchy, old metal bastards albums at a time where it felt so right for me.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
progbass
UG Resident
1,030 IQ
Exactly. I mean. Shadow of the Horns. It's the perfect recipe for a metal song. All the planets were aligned
HESSIAN HAREM
severed-metal
moo
4,349 IQ
Rarely get into a Darkthrone thing myself. I appreciate their output, but nothing they've done resonate with me now. Maybe Blaze because of the imagery, and the title track of TH. Soulside is good material, but eh.
VampireGoldfish
Suddenly...
3,634 IQ
Natassja in Eternal Sleep is so prime! So frosty, so pure.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one
MHDrunk
The Mad Baron
2,934 IQ
does severed-metal honestly want to claim that this doesn't awaken in him a primal and deep-seated lust for violence and terror?

O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
severed-metal
moo
4,349 IQ
WHOA MAN I'm not claiming anything. That's a good tune.

I've just never been a huge fan of Darkthrone to begin with. They've always received the "quality band, appreciate their output, but I don't listen to them too often."
progbass
UG Resident
1,030 IQ
I tend to do that with releases I really love. Like Hvis. I don't think I've listened to it in 6 months. I'll pull it out when I'm ready, and usually I make a big deal about it by setting aside distractions and such
HESSIAN HAREM
VampireGoldfish
Suddenly...
3,634 IQ
After all these years I have them memorized and can just play them in my head. Still spin them a whole lot.

Anyone here the Tundra Leech preview? Reminiscent of The Cult if Alive in ways.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,

an unenlightened one