Page 3 of 3
I have to wait a year before he comes back!? Lmfao, watch him never post in here again. I respect the guy for doing what he loves, but he really is sounding like completely retarded child. God, by next year who knows what the **** he's gonna be spewing ....
My Youtube Vids

"Be formless... shapeless like water.

If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle; it becomes the bottle.

Water can flow, and it can crash....Be water, my friend..." - Bruce Lee
Quote by Erich yeung
I have to wait a year before he comes back!? Lmfao, watch him never post in here again. I respect the guy for doing what he loves, but he really is sounding like completely retarded child. God, by next year who knows what the **** he's gonna be spewing ....

My cats pissed on my modem so I had no internet for a few weeks but I have been reading this thread. I can't believe we have to wait a whole year for him to make some amazing music to prove us wrong.

"I havent gotten started on Fusion yet".

Yep, I think tomorrow I'll pick up my manual on how to play metal and work at it for a year. That should do it.

I added him as a friend on myspace but for some reason he didn't accept me
has it been a year yet????
Quote by BlkGuitarRedCar
I am glad to see that you hate everyone and not just Christians.
considering that the first post was on 1st February I'd say no
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Kount Kris
I don't feel like arguing with all you guys, Alonso isn't worth my time. I deleted everything I've written on these forums and I'm not going to come back until a year. All I need is a year to prove to you guys everything...

Peace out

...and?

sorry for the necro, but I remembered this thread the other week and wondered if it had been a year, a quick search revealed the big day to be not far away and so I decided I'd bump it.

well it made me lol anyway.

thoughts on the matter?

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Freepower
I don't know about your time zone, but i make today to be the 31st of May, which is the day he made the post, forum-time for me.

yeah, sorry. I should make it clear, when I checked the other day I realised that it wasn't far away and decided that I'd bump it on the 31st (today).

Quote by element4433
Yo guys, I'm in kris' new band ohana. I'm the other guitarist. Kris does come off as an ass about 90 percent of the time, but he has also matured a lot in the past year. There is no more ego maniac, and his playing has improved drastically. I have his full solo album, and I think that when he finally does release it (ohana takes priority) a lot of people are going to be quite impressed.
you still got the king in your corner?

Quote by element4433
Me? No. Never did. As of kris, probably. His solo career and my band are two totally different entities.
Page 3 of 3