Man, listening to all the random mp3s on my computer helps me to remember sweet bands I never got fully into.

Lucky Lady by Dance Hall Crashers came on. So good.

Who else digs?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Dance Hall Crasher were one of my favorite bands for the longest time. They're really good, mostly. Sometimes it all becomes overpoweringly annoying, though. The singing, mostly.
When I was really into ska, I could never get into them. I don't remember why.
never listened to them.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
They weren't bad, but I always preferred Save Ferris to Dance Hall Crashers and No Doubt.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
I preferred Save Ferris for the *one* album they did before all the shit.

N' I never much liked No Doubt, myself.
ive only heard maybe three or four songs but from what ive heard they are pretty good
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
check out Jazzbo, i think they re German, they re an awesome live ska band, with honky tonk piano and raucous horns. There's a real good vibe on their album recordings too