Page 617 of 617
^
Didn't really like it at first, but it started to grow on after a couple listens, especially Harding Ice Command. That track fucking rocks!
Glad you liked it! I had a similar feeling when listening, but it grew on me almost immediately. It's gritty, and has sci-fi imagery so it was hard to dislike in my eyes. Thanks for listening
always felt that Nifelheim were head and shoulders above the black/thrash crowd (bands like Absu, Aura Noir, Desaster, etc). just pure mayhem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG2d0SB2Y4s
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Rofl; this thread is now "MHDrunk Recommends: " Gonna listen to this later, i'm sold on the cover alone ha

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
This thread belongs to me now. I'll add in what past commenters may have said:

postmortem2006: awesome album!

Vermintide: duh production is bad

Freddah: sorry, can't stop listening to the inferior Sabbat
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

Quote by MHDrunk
This thread belongs to me now. I'll add in what past commenters may have said:

postmortem2006: awesome album!

Vermintide: duh production is bad

Freddah: sorry, can't stop listening to the inferior Sabbat

Man I haven't seen Verm around here in ages. Pretty sure him and postmortem are still in their band together though.

Nifelheim, Forward to Termination, and the Upcoming Terror are all absolutely essential though.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Canada has/had some seriously good bands over the years for a country with not that many people!
Quote by MHDrunk
^ Damn right they do!

Still the best thrash album of all time:

Best ever? good stuff yes...anyways Slayer has been getting some love from me again after many many years. Might even see them live in October with Anthrax and Death Angel (the other 2 put on a better show I think)
^ awesome. Yea it's been my favourite thrash album for a long time - the raw aggression and evil sound was very ahead of its time, I think it blows Kill 'em All out of the water to be honest. And so much thrash in the Bay Area and outside of it owes itself to Show No Mercy

Yo, in what part of the loop are we now? Pleasure to Kill? Artillery fellatio? Old Sepultura worships? Show No Mercy? What ever random band you stumble across youtube? By the way, how are all of you losers doing? Finally made it out of the basement?
we're in that part of the loop where only me and elatihc post music in this thread that was once the greatest thread of the forum