Page 618 of 618
Anyone like Violator? I have to admit it's not something I listen to for long periods of time but it's awesome for a few songs!
Jackson DK2
1962 Fender Esquire
PEAVEY JSX 212
PEAVEY 6505+ 112
I always mistake Violator for Vomitor. Vomitor are way cooler though:

In actuality I don't think I've ever heard Violator but might have said they're rad  
Yeah Violator was part of that "new wave" or "thrash revival" or whatever it was called, pretty forgettable stuff

Vomitor on the other hand has that nice Aussie touch 
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Ahhh, MHDrunk, mah boi. Still here, I see

Aye, Violator only rally got recognition because everyone's dicks were hard over the whole retro revival sensationalism at that point. They were actually rather awful - even listening back to Chemical Assault now, it really doesn't have much going for it. Shame, they're obviously good musicians.
Also, mandatory post about Vio-lence's Sean Killian: No idea how many of you know already, but he's been diagnosed with stage 4 liver cirrhosis. His wife has set up a Gofundme page (https://www.gofundme.com/3yexb3s ) and I'm getting together with a few folks to do a fundraiser EP for him. Probably just going to be 3 Vio-lence covers, but still - any of you mad bastards want to contribute, even if it means having to sift through 10,000 tracks of backing vocals, let me know.
That Mutant EP is still great...was listening to those songs just a few days ago on a long lonely drive
good to see you postmortem. make sure u post back about this EP as id be keen to buy it. i hope sean recovers
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
I've gotta disagree about Violator - that revival may have put them in the "spotlight", but I didn't find out about them until much later, and I've still been jammin' them ever since.  It's nothing groundbreaking, but there are some damn good riffs sprinkled throughout.

I saw Warbringer live again a few months back, and their new stuff sounded pretty powerful.  Anybody into them?
Guitars:
Jackson King V - Charvel DST-1 - Jackson DXMG - Samick Acoustic

Bass Guitars:
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock (Blood Spatter)

Amplifiers:
Marshall 8100 Head - Peavey 6505 Cabinet - Line 6 Spider IV 15

Other Stuff:
General Mfg. 1945 Italian Accordion
Quote by thorshammertime

I saw Warbringer live again a few months back, and their new stuff sounded pretty powerful.  Anybody into them?

The new Warbringer is pretty good. I like it better than anything they've done previously although I've really only skimmed their old material.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

The riff on 0:23 is starting to cause serious neck injury for me
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I worshipped the second Warbringer release. Saw them a ridiculous number of times on the Waking Into Nightmares tour/s, stayed in touch with Laux, kevill and Ritter for a long time after that. Was extremely sad to hear Nic died recently