Page 10 of 10
Im a guitarist west of dayton bout 20 -25 min away on I70.
I play All kinds of metal if anyone is looking pm me.
iron FUCKING maiden!!!
I just started a thread but just in case people check here and not there, I live close to Cinci (about 25min) and I'm looking for a band and/or singer. Influences include but are not limited to: Tool, Chevelle, Weezer, Regina Spektor, Jack Johnson, Ben Harper, Sean Hayes, Incubus. I love pretty much anything acoustic, you can message me through youtube, www.youtube.com/reaverks
I go to Ohio University and I'm looking for some people to jam with. I play the guitar and can sing a little. I'm a big fan of classic rock and hard rock like Led Zeppelin, Ted Nugent, Black Sabbath and The Who. I also like Pink Floyd, CCR, Queen, T-Rex, Tom Petty, and Rush. Some of my more modern tastes are The Black Keys, Mastodon, The Mars Volta, RHCP, Protest the Hero, Rival Sons, Red Fang, Thrice, The White Stripes, Queens of the Stone Age, Foxy Shazam and others. If you go to OU or live in that area just message me on here. Thanks.
Hey I'm a Young female vocalist that want to start a metalcore band or be in one. Any tips??