Page 8 of 8
not bad dude but yeah, it definately could use some other stuff in there, ie: more than just the 4 chords being repeated over and over. i'm not tryin to be critical (it comes natural) or anything. you do have somthin pretty good goin on there. well, if you want i could tab out and send you a couple of options, things you could throw in, well, anyway. later dude.
Originally posted by Nytrus
not bad dude but yeah, it definately could use some other stuff in there, ie: more than just the 4 chords being repeated over and over. i'm not tryin to be critical (it comes natural) or anything. you do have somthin pretty good goin on there. well, if you want i could tab out and send you a couple of options, things you could throw in, well, anyway. later dude.

And your ear must be limited to what has been previously stated. There are a few changes, if you listen... the mentioning of the 4 predominant chords were for the verses and were meant to point anyone interested in playing along to it, a frame of reference only.
very cool song i like it.

Quote by Buttloaves
A guy can get an STD from getting his meatrod washed by a filthy heathen.
uh sounds painfully 80s. sorry im not really liking it but dont take my word for it. everyone else seems to like it nice work anyway. this musta taken a lot of effort! oh yeah the backing guitar is bloody distorted too, it seems to have been done too much. meh!
you still need a bassline for it??
I could try to record something if you want me to...
Quote by John Swift
My neighbour bought his son a Mark Hoppus bass for Christmas, the set-up on it was terrible (the neck had so much bow they should have supplid arrows with it).

Its nice to be important, but its important to be nice...
this isnice if i had a condenser mic i would put what i put with it down and let you here it
ROCK ON PUSSIES!
is it just me or does the sound only come out of only one speeker.

I know my other one workd cuz i listin to music on it all the time.And i checked the volume control and the balance is in the middle.
na i heard the whole thing but it good now i dont know what was goin on but something happened.

anyways this sound great.i love it especially the intro.
Originally posted by Tibro
how can i lsiten to this? every single link is dead!

Well... not quite, but there's a bunch of dead links in this thread and I can't expect anyone to read through the entire thread to find the "good" link... so

Click here and scroll down to the "Collaborations" area and its called "UGer's Newer Compilation". You can either download it or stream it from there.

If DMusic doesn't work for you, you can Go Here and either download or stream "UGer's Newer Compilation.

This is cool... I'm finally going to get off my ass and clean up my personal ftp! Now all that's left is to go through the entire thread and correct all of the links.

Thanks!
Last edited by Bill43 at Mar 8, 2004,