Page 3 of 3
"Let Them Fall" and "Blessed Night" are currently kicking my ass. I can't believe we have to wait until May to buy this in the U.S.
I forgot how great the first SV album is.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
I had spent so much time listening to Born Too Late, I forgot the earlier stuff was just as good.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
How's the new album? I haven't heard it yet, but my friend got it on vinyl and he loves it.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Got to see Vitus on their 3 dates in the UK last year, easily one of the best times of my life, they are good people. The sound just hits you like a wall and takes you some place else, also Dave's playing is very inspirational and always a treat to watch.
Saw 'em last night! Slayed. Was glad to hear The Troll and Shooting Gallery. Mournful Cries is my favorite album of theirs. Oh, also got to meet 'em all and talked to Wino for quite a while. I was drunk and he was high haha. Girl gave me a free St. Vitus trucker hat and Wino proceeded to doodle all over it. A skull, some fire, a syringe, and signature haha. I like to imagine him as an eccentric, philosophical hippie and he lived up to all my expectations.
Page 3 of 3