Quote by cha33 armstrong
New pokemon tattoo guys

WARNING: HUGE ASS IMAGE

misleading
You're face is misleading
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Am considering this for a possible tattoo design.

Something nice and minimal.

I always loved the backlit shots of R&M.

Obviously i've done a shitty photoshop job of it so it doesn't look great, I use the free CS2 version so I can't create vectors from bitmaps sadly.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Last edited by Nero Galon at Jul 10, 2016,

Got the blink logo on my forearm and a semicolon on my other arm. New ink is so wonderful
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Last edited by ESPLTDV401DX at Jul 17, 2016,
Hey, so, i stretched my ears from a 6 to a 4 a little over two weeks ago, and i had no problems with it. Went in fine, everything was going swimmingly. Today though, i noticed my left ear was a little tender to the touch and had a little swelling going on. Took out my plug and my ear looks like an abused asshole! The only thing i can think of is maybe i slept on it badly. Any advice on what i should do? Do i have to go down s size a ride it out a little? Thanks.
Hey, so, i stretched my ears from a 6 to a 4 a little over two weeks ago, and i had no problems with it. Went in fine, everything was going swimmingly. Today though, i noticed my left ear was a little tender to the touch and had a little swelling going on. Took out my plug and my ear looks like an abused asshole! The only thing i can think of is maybe i slept on it badly. Any advice on what i should do? Do i have to go down s size a ride it out a little? Thanks.

Edit: didn't mean to double post, can't seem to find a delete button on this new layout. Haven't visited in a while
Last edited by gratefulduck at Aug 14, 2016,
Without seeing your lobe I can't be sure, but it sounds like a blowout. Try soaking it in a salt water solution for a few days. But if it doesn't seem to be improving, downsize and let it heal completely before trying to stretch again
Quote by anarkee
Without seeing your lobe I can't be sure, but it sounds like a blowout. Try soaking it in a salt water solution for a few days. But if it doesn't seem to be improving, downsize and let it heal completely before trying to stretch again

Agreed.
I spoke with my piercer and he recommended a good cleaning, some bactine and switching from plastic to surgical plugs. Looks and feels a million times better. Thanks all
I had a dream last night where my tattoo of Chewbacca pealed away like paint and I got very sad and was thinking oh no I need to get it done again.

If anything I interpret this dream as a sign that I truly love the tattoo.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I'm doing HP Lovecraft inspired sleeves, and ive just gotten my cthulhu piece done a few months ago. Thinking of doing an interpretation of Nyarlothotep on my other arm. Id like to include the arabic writing for fear and madness with it, but I'm always terrified of foreign language tattoos, especially since i can't seem to find good pictures of the words to give my artist. I got some from Google translate, but they're much too small for someone to copy down. Any help?
Can't seem to post pictures. Stupid phone
Last edited by gratefulduck at Aug 30, 2016,
Haven't seen this thread in a longgggg time! Haven't been tattooed in a while. Probably going to get a Panther with a dagger going through its throat on my forearm to finish my right arm off as its the biggest gap left (aside from elbow which i'm having troubles with ideas!) Hopefully I'll have something to post up pretty soon, but some of the work in here is p. nice and it's great to see this come back.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
I can't believe people willingly punch holes in themselves, risking infection, over cosmetic nonsense.
Anyone got any recommendations for decent piercers in the Midlands? I'm considering a surface and seperate dermal implant, and I've no piercings other than my nipples - what I'm wanting I think probably warrants a little more thought that the local piercer!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by TobusRex
I can't believe people willingly punch holes in themselves, risking infection, over cosmetic nonsense.

In truth, as long as you go to a legitimate establishment, it's far more sanitary to get piercings done with the needles that they use in tattoo shops than the piercing guns they use in jewelry stores and such. And as long as you take care of it, the risk of infection is pretty low anyways.

That being said, most of us with piercings and tattoos don't give a rat's ass what other people think about it
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Aug 31, 2016,
Quote by drdoom8793
In truth, as long as you go to a legitimate establishment, it's far more sanitary to get piercings done with the needles that they use in tattoo shops than the piercing guns they use in jewelry stores and such. And as long as you take care of it, the risk of infection is pretty low anyways.

That being said, most of us with piercings and tattoos don't give a rat's ass what other people think about it

I've had enough holes punched in my body over the years that I can't imagine having it done voluntarily : D
Quote by TobusRex
I've had enough holes punched in my body over the years that I can't imagine having it done voluntarily : D

I won't speak for everyone else, but I'm just a special kind of crazy
Speaking of infection and lovely things, I feel desires for some minor scarification. I like facial scarification on girls because its cute as fuck, not sure its worth the risk of me trying to pull it off though. And I don't have a good enough body to pull off scarification on the torso which is my second go to place. So yeah, probably not gonna go for it.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
Speaking of infection and lovely things, I feel desires for some minor scarification. I like facial scarification on girls because its cute as fuck, not sure its worth the risk of me trying to pull it off though. And I don't have a good enough body to pull off scarification on the torso which is my second go to place. So yeah, probably not gonna go for it.

I've been tempted by this for years - the only reason I've never actually pulled the trigger on it is because deep down I suspect I'm actually a massive wuss, and I'm not sure I could handle it. I'll stick with my ink and piercings!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Finally managed to put a better idea of what I want together.

Quote by metal4eva_22

Keep on forgetting to post this, but here's the latest ink It's one of the mice from Redwall.
Quote by metacarpi
I've been tempted by this for years - the only reason I've never actually pulled the trigger on it is because deep down I suspect I'm actually a massive wuss, and I'm not sure I could handle it. I'll stick with my ink and piercings!

I've never really been interested in doing that myself, simply because I KNOW I'm a big wuss and I definitely couldn't handle it.
Well, my next tattoo is on hold. I decided to finish off my pedalboard with a Strymon Timeline. That way I can focus completely on my tattoos going forward.
Think I'm ready to go from 2g to 0g. I just tried it, but they just wouldn't go. Didn't want to risk anything so I'm taking a break. Any tips on making this work? I hear its a tough one. I blew out when i was a 4,but my 2s healed up just fine. Could that be an issue moving forward?
[/URL

My latest addition.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Found my next tattoo. I know it's not the most original but hey, I'll love it the same.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I've got 3/4 of a pokemon sleeve fuck original
- Frank Castle
cha33 armstrong

You must have Mew and Lugia?

Even I'd want Mew and Lugia for my animation leg.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
cha33 armstrong

You must have Mew and Lugia?

Even I'd want Mew and Lugia for my animation leg.

No Lugia but I have an ancient Mew I used to fill a gap
- Frank Castle