Page 359 of 359
Ooo another Arsenal fan.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
The cannon is going to be the only non musical element in this sleeve

I may participate more in the Club Football thread this season, but now I live in Hong Kong, some kick offs are at stupid o'clock in the morning.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Jun 27, 2017,
oh, i might get some new ink soon now that i've got a job.

thinking about either the wolf from this

or maybe an ALL tat.

possibly some other design if i can draw something worthwhile.

maybe some horror shit from Lee Brown Coye or some grotesque Mike Diana work.

i need to come up with something more abstract / arty.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
That is super cool.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Now that the sleeve is almost complete I'm debating what to have done on my hand
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
cha33 armstrong 

FIDGET SPINNER 

Quote by metal4eva_22
ok so a coworker talking about tattoos got me thinking again and i've got two ideas on the table.

this brain, but in full color:

or this idea i had for a Descendents tattoo with a Milo bear eating a fish or a burger. gonna try and draw up something rough and bring it to this local place i just found out about.

only thing i have to find out first is how i'm gonna deal with it healing with my job. i have to follow food safety procedures and as far as i know a new tat is probably considered an open wound that i'd have to keep covered. plus getting sweaty and potentially having things rub up against it/bump into it.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
A tatt is an open wound. I'm in a similar position in terms of getting sweaty, with the heat and humidity here and an employer that would rather I didn't show my tattoos, so long sleeved shirts it is. I would try and get the work done when you have a two day block off work. Get tattooed on the first day, so you have time for the tattoo to stop weeping plasma etc and start healing.
i always have off on weekends so i can probably work it out so i take an extra day off just to be safe.

i'll see how my paycheck looks this friday and then try to schedule it after.

also is it common for color ink to cost the same as just black? this place i'm planning on going to told me they charge the same either way.

first one i got, the artist wanted an extra $50 or something for color. guy was also a dickhead tho.
yeah since then the only pricing differences i've seen that resemble that are for stuff like neon/glow in the dark.
Got a little portal gun from Rick And Morty done a few hours ago

- Frank Castle
(me asking silly questions)
Last edited by drdoom8793 at Aug 17, 2017,
No such thing as silly questions, only stupid answers.

Sleeve part 3 booked, now that my Saturdays are free and my schedule has somehow managed to match up with the artist. Not sure how long it'll be, but his words were 'until we finish the tattoo or you tap out!'
Quote by Deliriumbassist
No such thing as silly questions, only stupid answers.

Sleeve part 3 booked, now that my Saturdays are free and my schedule has somehow managed to match up with the artist. Not sure how long it'll be, but his words were 'until we finish the tattoo or you tap out!'

Well, my question was about an easy way to tell what size plugs I should buy. I had my ears stretched to 0g, but stopped wearing them a couple years back. They've shrunken significantly since then. I wanted to grab something just to wear, with no intention of actively stretching, but I don't have any of my jewelry anymore and was hoping for an easier (and cheaper) way to tell what size I should wear.

I ended up finding a pretty cheap stretching kit, so I'll use that to determine where I'm at.
Really small flower-pinwheel thingy tattoo. Don't want any more of those, but I might eventually add a few more ear holes or something.
ok strongly leaning towards new tattoo labor day weekend because 3 day weekend and payday at the same time.
Oh, and the flower has a name that I can never remember because old man brain. It's like a hibiscus but pointier.. nah screw it I don't care.
Waiting for the peeling to finish so I can post pics of my last sleeve pieces
- Frank Castle
Sup bros what do you call one of those wide nose (not septum) rings? They are (look like they are?) flat.

I ask because I'm thinking of getting one. That or a lip ring.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Aug 23, 2017,
Got this about three weeks ago. It's my first.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Sup bros what do you call one of those wide nose (not septum) rings? They are (look like they are?) flat.
You probably figured out the answer by now but I'm curious about what you mean by this so could you please elaborate?

Anyway, came here to post about my recent jewellery changes. I now have smooth segment rings in all my lobe piercings and a CBR in my inner conch in my left ear and I'm really happy with the result Probably going to get something new in the middle of my right ear to kind of fill up the space and balance things out. Might post photos at some point soon.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
You probably figured out the answer by now but I'm curious about what you mean by this so could you please elaborate?
Nope, I don't know. Maybe I imagined the existence of this sort of ring because I could have sworn Slash had one (he doesn't). It's worn on the side of the nostril and is flat.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
Nope, I don't know. Maybe I imagined the existence of this sort of ring because I could have sworn Slash had one (he doesn't). It's worn on the side of the nostril and is flat.
Well assuming you don't mean this kind of thing:

The only thing I can think of would be a plug? Like what this hipster fuck is wearing:
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
Well assuming you don't mean this kind of thing:
Nope, he has a pretty standard nose ring imo.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
The only thing I can think of would be a plug? Like what this hipster fuck is wearing:
eeeewwwwwww what the fuck, man

Maybe I came up with a new fashion statement. But yeah, flat like a plug, but actually a ring

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 23, 2017,
Its sick honestly. I can't even get an erection by someone who has modified their body.