Page 255 of 255
Looks like the correct place to ask, I've got a Dean ZX guitar and it will just not intonation.

The guitar needed a new nut so I got a few different ones from Graph Tek, Black TUSQ 6060 and 6010.

The 6060 one gave me sitar sound on high E and when amplified that string was dead and I tried raising the nut and other various things but I wasn't able to fix it.

The 6010 has slightly wide E-E spacing, no sitar/dead strings but no matter what I do the strings are all quite sharp at the 12th fret, especially G string. Playing a chord with a open G string sounds absolutely horrible.

I've adjusted the truss bar to the point where the neck has a slight upward bow and the bridge is currently in position for semi-high action, more than I'd like but I've tried all sorts of positions with no success.

New strings each time.... 9-11-16-24-32-42

Been at this for about 2 weeks an not really sure how to fix this problem, any help would be much appreciated.
Quick question, so on my Epiphone Brent Hinds Flying V the neck humbucker is kinda loose and rattles against the body, Basically what I did to kind of fix it is put a foam earplug inside the guitar to keep the pick-up from touching the body. I suspect the springs are kinda weak/short so I went to StewMac but don't know what height of spring to order do I want the 13/16" or the 1/5-8" inch length springs?
anthonymarisc The longer the spring is, the more load you're going to be putting it under when you set the pickup height. Given that you think the existing springs aren't securing the pickups to the rings properly because they're not strong enough, then buy the longer springs and see if that helps.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care

I wasn't exactly good at Math back in school lmao, so I want the 13/16"?